ACEONDO Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure to obtain Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is ACEONDO Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, ACEONDO Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For KWCOEILORIN Post UTME Admission Form
- How To Obtain Kwara COE (T) Lafiagi Post UTME Application Form
The management of the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (ACEONDO) invites qualified candidates to the 2022/2023 academic session Post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise for admission into its various NCE and Degree programmes.
The Adeyemi College of Education is a federal government higher education institution located in Ondo City, Ondo State, Nigeria. It is affiliated to Obafemi Awolowo University for its degree programmes. Adeyemi College of Education was named after Canon M. C. Adeyemi (one of the earliest educationists in Yorubaland) in recognition of his immense contribution to educational development in then Ondo Province.
Check out how to apply for ACEONDO Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Adeyemi College of Education Ondo (ACEONDO) Cut Off Mark
Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo general Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session is 100 – 200 and above depending on the programme.
How Much Is Adeyemi College of Education Ondo Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (ACEONDO) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
ACEONDO Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Degree Programmes: UTME candidates who scored a minimum of 200 marks
- NCE Programmes: UTME Candidates who scored a minimum of 100 marks.
- Direct Entry (DE): Candidates who possess a minimum of 7 points and at least one (1) Merit Pass in their course of study.
- Candidates referred to above must have chosen Adeyemi College of Education, (ACE) Ondo, as their Institution of First Choice.
- Qualified candidates who did not make ACE, Ondo their Institution of the first choice and are interested, are expected to change their institution of first choice to Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (Affiliated to Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife) for the Degree Programme and Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo for the NCE Programme, before applying.
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Direct Entry candidates are also required to submit the hard copy of their NCE result and transcript to the Division of Admissions and Academic Board in the College.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the ACEONDO Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For ACEONDO Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online.
Candidates are to visit portal.aceondo.edu.ng to register for the screening exercise after the payment of a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 via Etranzact or REMITA at any Commercial Bank. You can also pay online using your Debit or Credit card.
Thereafter, candidates will be required to do the following on the College’s portal after payment has been confirmed.
- Visit portal.aceondo.edu.ng
- Fill the online form correctly as editing will not be possible once the application form is submitted.
- Upload clear passport photograph without eye glasses or veil and not more than 50kb which must be JPEG.
- Upload your SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) and NCE results where applicable.
Candidates are to meticulously provide their O’Level/NCE results (where applicable) on the portal. Any candidate that supplies wrong information may be prosecuted by Law Enforcement Agencies and his/her admission would be withdrawn.
- Ensure that all fields in the form are properly filled
- Cross-check your entries properly
- Submit your application form
- Print out the post UTME/DE screening slip
- Candidates whose O’Level Results are not ready should wait until its release before applying
- Candidates must upload their O’Level on JAMB Central Processing System CAPS.
Candidates considered prima-facie qualified would be contacted in due course.
Candidates are advised to provide active email address(es) and phone number(s) by which they could be contacted.
The College will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and wrong/non-functional phone numbers.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is Sunday, 29th January, 2023.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. ACEONDO does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
For further enquiries, applicants and their parents are strongly advised to contact only the listed telephone numbers: 0803-833-8936, 0803-465-9681, 0806-658-0030, 08035985932 and 0803-584-1342 and/or send email to this address: email@example.com or visit the College website www.aceondo.edu.ng
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your ACEONDO Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.