This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee and registration procedures for newly admitted Student’s of University of Lagos popularly known as (UNILAG)
The school management of the University of Lagos has released the admission acceptance fee and registration procedures of the institution for the current academic session. Continue reading for more Info (guideline and Institution) below:
The University of Lagos, popularly known as UNILAG, is a public research university in Lagos, Nigeria. It is one of the five first generation universities in Nigeria and was founded in 1962. It is ranked among the top universities in the world in major education publications. University of Lagos offers various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. The University presently has three Campuses in the Mainland of Lagos. The University of Lagos currently admits over 9,000 Undergraduate students annually and enrolls over 57,000 students.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to Accept or Reject the Admission give to you by JAMB
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you.
How Much Is University of Lagos (UNILAG) Admission Acceptance Fee?
Following the publication of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) undergraduate admission list, the management of the institution released the acceptance fee payment and registration procedure for the newly admitted utme & direct entry students.
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the University of Lagos, UNILAG that the acceptance fee for 2022/2023 academic session has been announce.
WHAT IS ACCEPTANCE FEE
Acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2022 as we are currently considering.
Check out the UNILAG Acceptance Fee Amount and Registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session recently released by the school management of University of Lagos.
UNILAG Admission Acceptance Fee Amount
All successfully admitted candidates in the 2022/2023 University of Lagos (UNILAG) admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) only.
All newly admitted students must pay their acceptance fee before they can print their admission notification letter and other related admission documents. Please note that the fee could change and this is at the discretion of the management of the University. So it is advised you reconfirm before making payment online.
UNILAG Acceptance Fee Payment And Registration Procedure
Kindly Follow the UNILAG admission acceptance fee payment and registration procedures outlined below carefully:
Step 1: Uploading of Documents
Login to the Unilag Students Portal (www.unilag.edu.ng → students → student login) and fill the biodata form, print the Screening Form. Students are expected to upload the under-listed documents while filling the Biodata form:
- Birth Certificate
- Letter of Reference
- Testimonial from Secondary Schools attended
- Certificate of State of Origin
- JAMB Admission Letter
- Previous Degree Certificate (DE Students)
Step 2: Screening
(A) Proceed to the Faculty for registration as scheduled
(B) Submit four copies of the under listed documents to the Registration Officer:
- Screening Form generated from stage 1 (Coloured and photocopy)
- UTME Result Slip (Coloured and photocopy)
- UNILAG Post-UTME Result Slip (Coloured and photocopy) JUPEB/A-LEVEL/OND/HND/BSc. RESULT SLIP for DIRECT Entry candidates
- O’Level Result Certificate (WAEC/NECO) OR an online version of the result
- Letter of Reference from a reputable Clergyman/Imam/Lawyer/ Senior Civil Servant, addressed to The Registrar, University of Lagos (original and photocopy)
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age
- Testimonial from Secondary School attended
- State of Origin Certificate
- JAMB Admission Letter (Institution Copy – Coloured and photocopy)
- UNILAG Online application form (FOR DIRECT ENTRY ONLY)
- Passport Photographs (12 Copies)
Step 3: Payment of Fees
- Generate pay advice
- Proceed to any bank to make payment
Step 4: Faculty/Departmental Registration
Proceed to the Faculty & Departments for further registration processes
Be informed that University of Lagos acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission.
- Impersonation is a serious offense and anybody found guilty of this will automatically forfeit his/her admission and may be handed over to Security Operatives.
- DRUG USE: The University has zero tolerance for drug use; hence a compulsory test shall be conducted for all newly admitted students before or after registration. The admission of newly admitted students that test POSITIVE TO DRUG USE shall be withdrawn.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
It is expected that after going thoroughly through this article, you will be very well guided on how to pay UNILAG Acceptance fee and registration procedures for newly admitted students.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.