This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee and registration/clearance process for newly admitted Student’s of Delta State University popularly known as (DELSU)
The school management of the Delta State University has released the admission acceptance fee and registration/clearance details of the institution for the current academic session. Continue reading for more Info (guideline and Institution) below:
Delta State University (DELSU) is a State Government owned University established in 1992. The university was located in Abraka, Delta State, Nigeria. Delta State University offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. The University is a multiple-campus university located at Abraka (main campus), Asaba and Oleh within a distance of about 200 km apart. The Oleh campus was established with the 1995 Amended Edict.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to Accept or Reject the Admission give to you by JAMB.
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you.
How Much Is Delta State University (DELSU) Admission Acceptance Fee?
Following the publication of the Delta State University (DELSU) undergraduate admission list, the management of the institution released the acceptance fee payment, registration procedure and clearance documents for the newly admitted utme & direct entry students.
- How To Check DELSU Screening Exercise Result
- FUPRE Acceptance Fee Amount And Payment Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the Delta State University, DELSU that the acceptance fee for 2023/2024 academic session has been announce.
WHAT IS ACCEPTANCE FEE
Acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2023 as we are currently considering.
Check out the DELSU Acceptance Fee Amount and Registration/Clearance details for the 2023/2024 academic session recently released by the school management of Delta State University.
DELSU Admission Acceptance Fee Amount And Payment Procedure
All successfully admitted candidates in the 2023/2024 Delta State University (DELSU) admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee for the following departments stated below:
Medicine & Surgery, Law and Nursing Science
- Deltan – 65,000
- Non Deltan – 75,000
Pharmacy and Engineering
- Deltan – 60,000
- Non Deltan – 70,000
- Deltan – 50,000
- Non Deltan – 60,000
Please note that the fee could change and this is at the discretion of the management of the University. So it is advised you reconfirm before making payment online.
You are advise to Print and keep your Payment receipt. You will need it!
All newly admitted students must pay their acceptance fee before they can print their admission notification letter and other related admission documents. Be informed that DELSU acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission.
Acceptance of Admission in CAPS
A Provisionally admitted candidate has to visit JAMB CAPS Site and accept his or her offer of admission immediately. The candidates have a maximum of four weeks from the date of the provisional admission to do this. Failure would leave JAMB with the choice of placing their names under “refusal to accept admission” and this is punishable by ineligibility to be admitted again by JAMB.
DELSU Registration Procedure And Clearance Details/Documents
Candidates are advised to come along with the following items/documents for the Screening Exercise starting IMMEDIATELY and would last for four week.
- Evidence of payment of Acceptance fees
- Original Jamb Admission Letter
- Original UTME result printout not JAMB notification of result
- SSCE/GCE/NECO, etc. Statement of Result (Original and five photocopies) SSCE result duly Certified and stamped by the Principal (Original and five photocopies).
- Letter of reference from a reputable Clergyman/Imam/ Lawyer/Senior Civil Servants (Original and five photocopies)
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age (Original and five photocopies).
- Local Government of Origin or State of Origin Certificate not affidavit of Local Government
- School testimonial (Original and five photocopies).
- Passport photographs with red background (12 copies) with one passport on the file and two passports on only the clearance form.
- All candidates who obtained their entry qualifications, i.e. WASC, GCE, NECO, etc, on or before 2017 (WAEC) must tender the original of their certificates.
- The use of affidavit in lieu of Statement of result and correction of names will not be accepted.
- University Health Centre Medical Card.
It should be noted that any candidate who fails to show up for the Clearance Exercise within the stipulated period (FOUR WEEKS) would be deemed to have rejected the offer and therefore the offer would lapse.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
It is expected that after going thoroughly through this article, you will be very well guided on how to pay DELSU Acceptance fee and registration procedure/clearance details for newly admitted students.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.