This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee for newly Student’s of Delta State University, Abraka popularly known as (DELSU)
The school management of the Delta State University (DELSU) has released the acceptance fee payment procedure of the institution for the current academic session
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to accept or reject the admission give to you by JAMB
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the Delta State University, DELSU that the acceptance fee for 2020/2021 academic session has been announce.
What Is Acceptance Fee
Acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2020 as we are currently considering.
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
DELSU Acceptance Fees/Registration Procedure For Newly Admitted DELSU Students
Follow the payment steps/guidelines as outlined below:
All those admitted through Delsu’s Merit List are required to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of N30,000 for Indigene and N40,000 for Non-indigene.
Please be informed that DELSU acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission.
RECOMMENDED School Fees For New And Returning Students
We advise you to Print and keep your Payment receipt. You will need it!
Candidates are advised to come along with the following items/documents for the Screening Exercise starting IMMEDIATELY and would last for two week.
- Evidence of payment of Acceptance fees
- Original Jamb Admission Letter
- Original UTME Notification of Results (if already received) d. SSCE/GCE/NECO, etc. Statement of Result (Original and five photocopies) computer printout of private candidates SSCE result duly Certified and stamped by the Principal (Original and five photocopies)
- Letter of reference from a reputable Clergyman/Imam/Lawyer/Senior Civil Servants (Original and five photocopies)
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age (Original and five photocopies)
- School testimonial (Original and five photocopies)
- Passport photographs with red background (12 copies)
- All candidates who obtained their entry qualifications, i.e. WASC, GCE, NECO, etc, in or before 2010 must tender the original of their certificates
- The use of affidavit in lieu of Statement of Result will not be accepted.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
It should be noted that any candidate who fails to show up for the Screening Exercise within the stipulated period (TWO WEEK) would be deemed to have rejected the offer and therefore the offer would lapse.
See Also: DELSU Academic Calendar
I hope you have carefully read and understand the actual amount payable for DELSU Acceptance Fee
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.