This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee amount [payment, registration and clearance procedure] for newly admitted Student’s of University of Ilorin popularly known as (UNILORIN)
The school management of the University of Ilorin has released the admission acceptance fee payment, clearance and registration procedures of the institution for the current academic session. Continue reading for more Info (guideline and Institution) below:
University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university in Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria. It was established by a Decree of the Federal Military Government in August, 1975. University of Ilorin offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to Accept or Reject the Admission give to you by JAMB
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
How Much Is University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Admission Acceptance Fee?
Following the publication of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) undergraduate admission list, the management of the institution released the acceptance fee amount [payment and clearance/registration procedure] for the newly admitted utme & direct entry students.
- KWASU Acceptance Fee Amount & Payment Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
- UNILORIN Acceptable And Unacceptable Modes Of Dressing [Dress Code]
- Complete List Of Courses Offered In UNILORIN And Admission Requirements
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the University of Ilorin, UNILORIN that the acceptance fee for 2020/2021 academic session has been announce.
WHAT IS ACCEPTANCE FEE
Acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2021 as we are currently considering.
Check out the UNILORIN Acceptance Fee Amount Payment, Registration And Clearance details for the 2020/2021 academic session recently released by the school management of University of Ilorin.
UNILORIN Admission Acceptance Fee Amount
All successfully admitted candidates in the 2020/2021 University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Twenty-five Thousand Naira only (N25,000.00) only.
Note: All newly admitted students must pay their acceptance fee before they can print their admission notification letter and other related admission documents.
UNILORIN Admission Acceptance Fee Payment ==> Registration And Clearance Procedure
To be eligible for clearance as an admitted candidate the conditions set out by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board and the University of Ilorin must be met.
- Candidate’s admission must have been approved by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on their Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
- Candidate must have accepted the offer of admission as approved by the JAMB.
Acceptance Fee Payment And Registration/Clearance Procedure on the University Site
Step I: Update of Profile
1. On the University of Ilorin Website www.unilorin.edu.ng under Portals (first under the category) click on the Undergraduate Portal link
2. Click on the Pre-Admission Screening Login link on the Portal. 3. On the displayed page, use your JAMB Registration Number as Login ID and Surname as your default password, thereafter, click the login button.
4. Click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your admission status.
5. Read the DECLARATION FORM and accept or reject the offer of admission for the Course you have been admitted to study.
6. Pay the acceptance fee of Twenty-five Thousand Naira only (N25,000.00) using your ATM Card within two weeks
Step II: Clearance Procedure
1. Upload your documents as required for admission clearance. (Card details for your O’ Level is required).
2. Wait for clearance before you proceed to the next stage of registration.
3. Next pay the appropriate University charges as provided in your portal.
Step III: Course Registration
1. After the completion of the Steps above (I – II) interact with your Level Adviser and/or HOD on the Courses to be registered for your Programme.
2. Login to your Portal and update your bio-data carefully on the University Site.
- You will be required to change your initial Password from your surname to a confidential one known to you alone.
- Ensure you master your new password off-hand. If you forget your password, the password recovery is available online.
- Please be mindful of the spellings and arrangements of your names based on the provided template.
- In addition, you are expected to choose the initial part of your institutional e-mail that you are entitled to as a student.
3. Click on Course Registration link to proceed with your Course registration, as defined by the Level Adviser and/or HOD. 4. Thereafter, click submit to allow for the approval of your Level Adviser. 5. Print out your preliminary Course Registration Form and interact with your Level Adviser to authenticate the Courses you have selected before payment . Note: Any Student who fails to authenticate registered Courses with the Level Adviser before payment does so at his/her own risk, as he/she may be required to pay for Add/Drop Form to make amendment(s).
1. You are expected to pay only N250.00 in addition to the main charges for each payment, thus ensure that there is enough balance in your bank account(s).
2. Upon successful payment, you are required to print the Payment Receipt and four coloured copies of the final Course Registration Form.
3. Forward the FOUR copies of the Form to your Level Adviser and Faculty Officer for appropriate signatures
- collect one copy as yours from the Faculty Office.
- Keep your copy safely as you would need it for your Examinations and final clearance on graduation.
4. Please note that the supported ATM Cards on the Remita platform for the university payments are Visa and Master Cards.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
It is expected that after going thoroughly through this article, you will be very well guided on how to pay UNILORIN Acceptance fee and registration/clearance procedures for newly admitted students..
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.