This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee for newly Student’s of University of Ilorin popularly known as (UNILORIN)
What is acceptance fee.
Acceptance fee is When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to accept or reject the admission give to you by JAMB.
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
Therefore, acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2020 as we are currently considering.
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) that the acceptance fee for 2020/2021 academic session has been announce.
UNILORIN ACCEPTANCE FEE
UNILORIN acceptance fee is Twenty-five Thousand Naira only (N25,000.00).
Successfully admitted candidates are required to pay using their ATM Cards within two weeks.
Please be informed that UNILORIN acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission
2020/2021 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR FRESH STUDENTS
To be eligible for clearance as an admitted candidate the conditions set out by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board and the University of Ilorin must be met.
- Candidate’s admission must have been approved by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on their Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
- Candidate must have accepted the offer of admission as approved by the JAMB.
Registration Procedure on the University Site
Step I: Update of Profile
1. On the University of Ilorin Website www.unilorin.edu.ng under Portals (first under the category) click on the Undergraduate Portal link
2. Click on the Pre-Admission Screening Login link on the Portal. 3. On the displayed page, use your JAMB Registration Number as Login ID and Surname as your default password, thereafter, click the login button.
4. Click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your admission status.
5. Read the DECLARATION FORM and accept or reject the offer of admission for the Course you have been admitted to study.
6. Pay the acceptance fee of Twenty-five Thousand Naira only (N25,000.00) using your ATM Card within two weeks
Step II: Clearance Procedure
1. Upload your documents as required for admission clearance. (Card details for your O’ Level is required).
2. Wait for clearance before you proceed to the next stage of registration.
3. Next pay the appropriate University charges as provided in your portal.
Step III: Course Registration
1. After the completion of the Steps above (I – II) interact with your Level Adviser and/or HOD on the Courses to be registered for your Programme.
2. Login to your Portal and update your bio-data carefully on the University Site.
- You will be required to change your initial Password from your surname to a confidential one known to you alone.
- Ensure you master your new password off-hand. If you forget your password, the password recovery is available online.
- Please be mindful of the spellings and arrangements of your names based on the provided template.
- In addition, you are expected to choose the initial part of your institutional e-mail that you are entitled to as a student.
3. Click on Course Registration link to proceed with your Course registration, as defined by the Level Adviser and/or HOD. 4. Thereafter, click submit to allow for the approval of your Level Adviser. 5. Print out your preliminary Course Registration Form and interact with your Level Adviser to authenticate the Courses you have selected before payment . Note: Any Student who fails to authenticate registered Courses with the Level Adviser before payment does so at his/her own risk, as he/she may be required to pay for Add/Drop Form to make amendment(s).
1. You are expected to pay only N250.00 in addition to the main charges for each payment, thus ensure that there is enough balance in your bank account(s).
2. Upon successful payment, you are required to print the Payment Receipt and four coloured copies of the final Course Registration Form.
3. Forward the FOUR copies of the Form to your Level Adviser and Faculty Officer for appropriate signatures
- collect one copy as yours from the Faculty Office.
- Keep your copy safely as you would need it for your Examinations and final clearance on graduation.
4. Please note that the supported ATM Cards on the Remita platform for the university payments are Visa and Master Cards.
I hope and believe that you have carefully read and understand the actual amount you have to pay for UNILORIN acceptance fee payment and registration procedures.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your friends