This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee and Clearance procedures for newly Student’s of Federal University of Technology Minna popularly known as (FUTMINNA)
The school management of the Federal University of Technology Minna has released the admission acceptance fee and clearance procedures of the institution for the current academic session. Continue reading for more Info (guideline and Institution) below:
Related Post: IBBU Acceptance Fee Payment And Admission Letter Details
Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) is a Federal Government owned University established in 1983. The university was located in Minna, Niger state, Nigeria. Federal University of Technology, Minna offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to Accept or Reject the Admission give to you by JAMB.
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
How Much Is Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Admission Acceptance Fee?
Following the publication of the FUTMINNA undergraduate admission list, the management of the institution released the acceptance fee payment and clearance procedure for the newly admitted utme & direct entry students.
- FUTMINNA School Fees Schedule For IJMB And Pre Degree Students
- How To Check FUTMINNA Screening Exercise Result Online
- FUTMINNA School Fees Schedule For New and Returning Postgraduate Students
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the Federal University of Technology Minna, FUTMINNA that the acceptance fee for 2020/2021 academic session has been announce.
WHAT IS ACCEPTANCE FEE
Acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2021 as we are currently considering.
Check out the FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee Amount and Clearance details for the 2020/2021 academic session recently released by the school management of Federal University of Technology Minna.
FUTMINNA Admission Acceptance Fee Amount
All successfully admitted candidates in the 2020/2021 Federal University of Technology Minna, FUTMINNA admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Twenty Thousand, Naira (N20,000) only.
Note: All newly admitted students must pay their acceptance fee before they can print their admission notification letter and other related admission documents.
FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure For (Fresh) Newly Admitted Students
Follow the payment steps/guidelines as outlined below:
2. ‘Click on the link below‘ to continue to Acceptance Fee Payment page. (A Login Page is displayed)
3. Click on the Link ‘Request for new Password’ on the Login page.
4. Enter your STUDENT ID
5. Click ‘Submit’ button
6. A page is displayed, showing the email created for you by the school.
7. Note: To Access your school email
i. Visit the school website; www.futminna.edu.ng
ii. Click on the Student Menu on the website
iii. A page is displayed showing Student Resources. Scroll down and click on Student e-mail.
iv. Enter your school email and your password. (Note: Your Password is your JAMB Registration Number). The system will prompt you to change your password.
v. Click on the inbox to retrieve the code sent to your email. (Note: If there is no code in the inbox, check the Spam folder for the code)
8. Click on the link below to continue to Acceptance Fee Payment page. (A Login Page is displayed)
9. Enter your Student Id and the code from the email as password.
10. Click on the Login button
11. A page will be displayed prompting you to set your password. (Note: When prompted enter the code from your email as old password then create your own password).
12. Login with your Student ID and the password you just created. (Note: Keep your Password Safe)
13. Your Portal page will be displayed showing your record. Click on the Acceptance Fee menu on the left pane.
14. Select payment type and click on submit button to complete your transaction.
Be informed that Federal University of Technology Minna acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission.
You are advised to keep all printed documents as you will be required to submit them during Clearance.
FUTMINNA Online Clearance Procedure [Guidelines and Instructions]
Read the Clearance steps carefully before starting your online Clearance.
- Click on ‘e-portal Button’
- Enter your Student ID and Password to login to your personal page
- Enter your date of birth, nationality and number of sittings of your examinations
- Click the button ‘Update Admission Data’ to continue, in case the system logs you out; re-login with your Student ID and Password and continue.
- Click on ‘Personal Data’ to fill in your personal data
- Click on Academic Record
- Enter your examination details. Candidates with two sittings should enter combination of the sittings on the seven (7) result boxes provided
- All Direct entry candidates should do same as in 6 above and enter higher education records
- Upload scanned documents of the following credentials (Guarantor/Referee, Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, First Setting Result, Second Setting Result, Evidence of Name (in case of change of name), Signature, State of Origin and JAMB result slip with passport).
- Ensure that your scanned documents for upload are in jpeg or jpg format.
- The Dimension for signature must be 150(height) x 170(width) pixels
- The Dimension for other documents must be 500(width) x 680(height) pixels
- Click on ‘Submit Academic Records’ button to submit your data.
- Wait until your status changes to Cleared or Rejected. If Cleared proceed to payment stage but if Rejected, read the reason(s) for rejection.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
For further inquiry please call: 08127661649, 08186949283, or send e-mail to email@example.com
It is expected that after going thoroughly through this article, you will be very well guided on how to pay FUTMINNA Acceptance fee and Clearance procedures for newly admitted students.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.