FCE Abeokuta Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure to obtain Federal College of Education, Abeokuta Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, courses, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is FCE Abeokuta Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Federal College of Education, Abeokuta Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For FCET Umunze Post UTME Admission Form
- How To Obtain FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME Application Form
The school management of Federal College of Education, Abeokuta invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various NCE programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Federal College of Education, Abeokuta is a government-owned tertiary learning institution located in Osiele, Ogun State, south west Nigeria. The College was established in 1976 and it offers an all-round total quality teaching, research and public service which invariably lead to the production of highly motivated and skilled teachers for Primary, Junior Secondary and Senior Secondary Schools in Nigeria. The Federal College of Education, Abeokuta provides a Three-year Full time programme and Five-year Sandwich Courses which both result in the award of the Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE).
Check out how to apply for FCE Abeokuta Post-UTME screening admission form, cut-off mark, courses, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How Much Is FCE Abeokuta Post UTME Admission Form?
Federal College of Education, Abeokuta Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Federal College of Education Abeokuta NCE Courses
Below is the list of high-quality NCE courses offered by the Federal College of Education, Abeokuta:
- Arabic/ Hausa
- Theatre Arts/ Music
- Theatre Arts/ Hausa
- Theatre Arts/French
- Theatre Arts/ CRS
- Theatre Arts/ Yoruba
- Theatre Arts/Igbo
- Theatre Arts/ Islamic Studies
- Theatre Arts/Social Studies
- Social Studies/Arabic
- Yoruba/Islamic Studies
- Adult and Non-Formal Education
- Social Studies/Hausa
- Islamic Studies/Economics
- Islamic Studies/Social Studies
- Islamic Studies/Yoruba
- Agric Education
- CRS/ Economics
- Home Economics
- Biology/ Maths
- Computer Science/Maths
- Computer Science/Physics
- Social Studies/Igbo
- Social Studies/Hausa
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Integrated Science/Maths
- Music/ Hausa
- Music/ Igbo.
Federal College of Education Abeokuta Screening Post UTME Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Federal College of Education, Abeokuta as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 100 and above in the UTME Examination.
- Candidates with a minimum of four (4) O’level credit and a pass in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO or its equivalent as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal College of Education, Abeokuta during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the institution, should change to the FCE Abeokuta via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the FCE Abeokuta Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For Federal College of Education Abeokuta Post UTME Screening Form
FCE Abeokuta Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:APPLY HERE
- Log on to the College website www.fce-abeokuta.edu.ng
- Fill in your bio-data and make payment of a NON-REFUNDABLE fee of N2,000 only through PAYSTACK using either ATM or Bank Account Number (if you use Account number, a code will be sent to your phone). Please enter the code to complete payment.
- Complete Online Registration form by filling in your results.
- A functional phone number of the applicant should be used to enable the College to notify all candidates of the screening date.
- Candidates are to bring the following to the Admissions Office for NCE Programme.
- Printed online registration form:
- Printed payment receipt sent to candidate’s e-mail,
- All results (SSE/GCE/NECO etc.)
- UTME result slips
- Printout of JAMB Change of Institution/Course for candidates that did not pick the College as Institution of First Choice.
- Candidates are also to upload the O’level results used for admission processing into the JAMB website.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of Federal College of Education Abeokuta Post UTME application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
FCE Abeokuta Post UTME Screening Exercise Details
The date and venue of the Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be communicated to all applicants through the mobile phone numbers provided Candidates are further advised to monitor the College website www.fce-abeokuta.edu.ng for updates on the admission exercise.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FCE Abeokuta Post-UTME screening form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.