NCAT Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure to obtain Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is NCAT Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, NCAT Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For KADPOLY Post UTME Screening Form
- How To Obtain NUBAPOLY Post-UTME Screening Application Form
The school management of Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT), Zaria invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the institution various National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, popularly known as NCAT is a government-owned tertiary learning institution located in Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria. Established in 1964. It is funded by the Civil Aviation Department in the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Aviation. The institution has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Nigeria.
Check out how to apply for NCAT Post-UTME screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility,and registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
NCAT National Diploma (ND) Programme
- National Diploma (ND) in Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- National Diploma (ND) in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Technology
NCAT Post UTME Screening Eligibility And Admission Requirements
- Candidates who chose Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 120 and above in the UTME Examination.
- Candidates with a minimum of WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE NTC “O” Level with at least five Credits which must include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English Language as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the polytechnic, should change to the NCAT via JAMB website.
Prospective candidates are STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the NCAT Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For NCAT Post UTME Screening Form
Nigerian College of Aviation Technology Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Eligible candidates are required to register Online for the screening exercise.
To start the on-line registration CLICK HERE
IInterested candidates who wish to apply for admission into any of the programmes offered by Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT), are advised to do the followings as a mandatory condition for admission:
- Do change of Institution by making NCAT their first choice.
- Re-upload their O’ Level Result (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB) and check your in- box for offer of admission.
N/B: Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of NCAT Post UTME application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Nigerian College of Aviation Technology agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. NCAT does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your NCAT Post-UTME screening form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.