NUBAPOLY Post-UTME Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is NUBAPOLY Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, NUBAPOLY Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For NCAT Post UTME Screening Form
- How To Obtain KADPOLY Post-UTME Screening Application Form
The school management of Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY), Zaria invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY) is a tertiary education institution established on 2 February 1989 by the Kaduna state government to provide training and development techniques in the Field of engineering, applied science, commerce and other spheres of learning. The polytechnic was located in Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria. The polytechnic is one of the tertiary teaching institutions owned and managed by the Kaduna State government. The polytechnic was named after the then Nigeria’s foreign minister Nuhu Bamalli.
Check out how to apply for NUBAPOLY Post-UTME screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday 24th January, 2022
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY) Cut Off Mark
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic general Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 100 – 120 and above depending on the programme.
How Much Is Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic Post UTME Admission Form?
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY), Zaria Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
NUBAPOLY Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum UTME (Jamb) cut-off point (120 for ND and 100 for NCE) and above.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Candidates that indicated interests in Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic as their 2nd Choice and 3rd Choice are advised to change to First Choice.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the NUBAPOLY Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For NUBAPOLY Post UTME Screening Form
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
All applicants are to make a payment of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the Post -UTME online screening exercise. The Payment can be made through any Commercial Bank nationwide upon presentation of payment Slip generated from the Polytechnic Portal or directly pay online (web Payment.
Candidates are advised to provide authentic personal e-mail addresses and phone numbers for easy communication on their admission status.
Therefore, the applicants are to visit the school Post UTME Portal (nubapoly.edu.ng/postutme) for instructions on the Post UTME online screening exercise.
- Go to Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic post UTME portal at nubapoly.edu.ng/postutme.
- Enter your JAMB No in the box provided on the left
- Click on the submit button to check if your data is submitted to us by JAMB
- If your information is found a Transaction ID would be generated for you.
- Click on Proceed to Payment link on your invoice. You can pay online or in any Branch of the major banks nationwide
- If your Payment is made in a Banks branch, you are to return to this portal and check your payment status
- If your payment is successful(Online or Bank branch), you would be asked to open a PUTME Screening account.
- For those who are applying through JAMB change of Institute, the Data is not immediately available. Therefore, If your data is not available you shall check again later.
In the process of opening your account PLEASE use a password that you would always remember DO NOT Disclose your password to anyone
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on Monday, 28th February, 2022. This will allow the second category of candidates that are awaiting WAEC, NECO, NBAIS examination results etc to participate in the process as directed by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) during the Policy meeting of 2021/2022 admission exercise.
Candidates who applied for admission are STRONGLY advised to ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre. Failure to do so would deny candidates admission.
NUBAPOLY Post-UTME Screening Exercise Details
Screening venues and dates will be communicated to registered candidates later via text or email.
Only candidates that participate in the Screening Exercise will be considered for admission into Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. NUBAPOLY does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your NUBAPOLY Post-UTME screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.