This page will discuss about the POST UTME Screening Form of Kwara State Polytechnic popularly known as (Kwara Poly)
This is to inform the general public that the post UTME screening exercise of Kwara State Polytechnic (Kwara Poly) for the 2020/2021 session will take place as indicated below
Kwara State Polytechnic, Kwara Poly post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. KWARAPOLY post UTME form is now available for purchase online.
Kwara State Polytechnic is a Nigerian tertiary institution that was established in 1973 by the then Military Governor of Kwara State Col. David Bamigboye after the decision of establishing a polytechnic in Kwara State was announced in 1971
Kwara Poly Post UTME Invitation, 2019/2020
Kwara Poly Post-UTME registration, cut-off marks, eligibility, application cost, screening dates, deadline and other relevant details for the 2019/2020 academic session have been announced. General cut-off mark is 150. Cost is N2000. Deadline is September 9th, 2019.
The Authority of the Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin, invites all candidates who have applied for admission into the Institution for Full-time National Diploma (ND) in the 2019/2020 academic session to visit the website www.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng for information on Pre-Admission Screening.
KWARAPOLY post UTME Eligibility
National Diploma (Full-Time): Candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice and scored a minimum of 150 in the 2020 UTME. However, for the following programmes, the candidates must have scored the marks indicated against them as follows. Any candidate with Lower Scores should not apply.
- Accountancy – 160
- Civil Engineering Technology – 160
- Computer Science – 160
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology – 160
- Mechanical Engineering Technology – 160
- Business Administration – 170
- Public Administration – 170
- Science Laboratory Technology – 170
- Mass Communication – 180
How To Apply for Kwara Poly Post UTME Screening
Applicants are to visit: https://kwarapolyportal.org/app.php and create an account to commence the application process.
Applicants are to pay the screening fee of N2,000.00 only, through Interswitch Web pay platform using ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards).
The Portal opens on Monday, 26th August, 2019 at 12.01 am and closes on Friday, 13th September, 2019
Sunday 9th September, 2019, at 11.59 pm. No further payment or registration will be allowed after the closure.
The screening exercise will be by Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Candidates should ensure that the data supplied are correct because these will be used for official purposes throughout the period of their study in the Polytechnic.
- All Candidates seeking for admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic must undergo the screening exercise.
- Only candidates who properly register for the screening exercise and are successful will be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to meticulously provide their details on the portal as any candidate that supplies wrong information will be automatically disqualified and his/her admission could be withdrawn at any stage.
Candidates awaiting Result should not apply.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your Kwara Poly POST UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends