Kwara COE Lafiagi Post-UTME Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain Kwara State College of Education (Technical), Lafiagi Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, courses, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is Kwara COE Lafiagi Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Kwara State College of Education (Technical) Lafiagi, KWACOETL Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For KWCOE Ilorin Post UTME Admission Form
- How To Obtain ACEONDO Post UTME Application Form
The school management of Kwara State College of Education (Technical), Lafiagi (KWACOETL) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the college various NCE programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Kwara State College of Education (Technical), Lafiagi is a government-owned tertiary learning institution located in Lafiagi, Kwara State, Nigeria. It was established in 1974. The institution has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Commission for Colleges of Education (NCCE), Nigeria.
Check out how to apply for Kwara COE Lafiagi Post-UTME screening admission form, cut-off mark, courses, eligibility and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Kwara State College of Education (Technical) Lafiagi NCE Courses
The following programmes are available across the various schools and departments in the College.
A. SCHOOL OF SCIENCES (Course Combinations)
- Integrated Science/Computer Science Education
- Integrated Science/Chemistry Education
- Integrated Science/Physics Education
- Integrated Science/Mathematics Education
- Integrated Science/Biology Education
- Integrated Science (Double Major)
- Biology/Physics Education
- Biology/Chemistry Education
- Biology/Computer Education
- Biology/Mathematics Education
- Chemistry/Physics Education
- Chemistry/Computer Education
- Chemistry/Mathematics Education
- Physics/Mathematics Education
- Physics/Computer Education
- Mathematics/Computer Education
B. SCHOOL OF VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
- Agricultural Science Education (Double Major)
- Business Education (Double Major) with option in Accounting or Office Technology and Management
- Economics/Mathematics Education
- Economics/Computer Education
C. SCHOOL OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION
Technical Education (Double major) with options as follows:
- Automobile Technology Education
- Building Technology Education
- Electrical/Electronics Technology Education
- Metal Works Tech. Education
- Wood Works Tech. Education
Kwara State College of Education (Technical) Lafiagi Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- JAMB candidates who had earlier chosen the College as their preferred institution should endeavour to upload their O’Level results via JAMB portal.
- Meanwhile, candidates who sat the 2021 UTME Examination and scored 100 and above but did not choose the College are to process change of institutions into the College at any JAMB accredited centre without further delay and make the College their most preferred institution.
- Once again, interested candidates who did not sit UTME JAMB Examinations but wish to apply to the College can do so via the above website.
How To Apply For Kwara State College of Education (Technical) Lafiagi Post UTME Screening Form
Kwara COE Lafiagi Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
On the home page of the KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECHNICAL) LAFIAGI website Visit https://portal.kwacoetl.edu.ng
- Click on 2021/2022 Application form
- Old Users should Login with their Application Number and Surname.
- New Users should click on click here to purchase form link
- Under category select NCE or SANDWICH
- Click on Continue to make payment. After successful payment an application number will be generated for you to login with.
NB: if payment is not successful and money has been deducted click on the Click here to revalidate payments link at the top of the above form and read the instruction carefully.
- After successful Login click Fill Form Link to complete Application form.
- After completing the application form
Print Receipt and Completed Application form
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
For any complaint send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org you will receive a response within 24 hours.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your Kwara COE Lafiagi Post-UTME screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.