KWCOE Post-UTME Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, courses, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is KWCOEILORIN Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Kwara State College of Education, KWCOE Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For Kwara COE (T) Lafiagi Post UTME Admission Form
- How To Obtain ACEONDO Post UTME Application Form
The school management of Kwara State College of Education (KWCOE), Ilorin invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the college various NCE programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin was established in September 1974 by the Kwara State Government. The College is located in the ancient city of Ilorin, the capital of Kwara State.
Check out how to apply for KWCOEILORIN Post-UTME screening admission form, cut-off mark, courses, eligibility and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Wednesday, 6th October 2021.
KWCOE Available NCE Programmes/Courses Offered
SCHOOL OF EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE EDUCATION AND PRIMARY EDUCATION
- Early Childhood Care Education (DM)
- Primary Education Studies (DM)
SCHOOL OF SECONDARY EDUCATION – ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCE
- Christian Religious Studies/Economics
- Christian Religious Studies/English
- Christian Religious Studies/French
- Christian Religious Studies/History
- Christian Religious Studies/Music
- Christian Religious Studies/Political Science
- Christian Religious Studies/Social Studies
- Christian Religious Studies/Yoruba
- Islamic Religious Studies/Economics
- Islamic Religious Studies/French
- Islamic Religious studies/History
- Islamic Religious Studies/Social Studies
- Islamic Religious Studies/Yoruba
- Islamic Studies/Political Studies
- Social Studies (DM)
- Social Studies/Economics
- Social Studies/French
- Social Studies/Geography
- Social Studies/History
- Social Studies/Music
- Social Studies/Political Science
SCHOOL OF SECONDARY EDUCATION – LANGUAGES
- Arabic /Islamic Studies (Arabic Medium)
- Arabic/Islamic Studies (English)
- English/Islamic Studies
- English/Political Science
- English/Social Studies
- French/Political Science
SCHOOL OF SECONDARY EDUCATION – SCIENCES
- Computer Science/Biology
- Computer Science/Economics
- Computer Science/Integrated Science
- Computer Science/Mathematics
- Computer Science/Physics
- Integrated Science/Biology
- Integrated Science/Chemistry
- Integrated Science/Geography
- Integrated Science/Physics
- Mathematics /Integrated Science
- Physical and Health Education (DM)
SCHOOL OF SECONDARY EDUCATION – VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- Agricultural Science (DM)
- Business Education
- Fine and Applied Arts (DM)
- Home Economics (DM)
- Technical Education(DM)
KWCOEILORIN Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- All prospective candidates must have scored a minimum of 80 marks in the last 2021 UTME examination
- Candidates that made the college their first, second, third or fourth choice in the 2021 UTME can apply.
- Candidates applying with ONE O’level sitting are required to have a minimum of FOUR (4) credits, including English OR Mathematics. Candidates with a lesser requirement will NOT be allowed to proceed with the registration
- Candidates applying with TWO O’level sittings are required to have a minimum of FIVE (5) credits, including English AND Mathematics. Candidates with a lesser requirement will NOT be allowed to proceed with the registration
- Click here to see the individual requirements for each course. It is extremely important you check this document before applying
- If you did not choose the college as your first choice institution in the UTME (JAMB), or you’re applying for a different course than the one you selected in your jamb registration, you are required to do a change of institution/course with JAMB.
How To Apply For Kwara State College of Education Post UTME Screening Form
KWCOE Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- Register and pay for the Pre-Admission Screening through the college portal (www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/nce/app_jamb_verification/ )
- Complete the screening form by supplying all the required details.
- Complete the results verification form by supplying PIN and SERIAL of VALID relevant results checker. (Using expired card details could affect your chances)
- Print out the Pre-Admission Screening Application containing your personal details as well as the Results Verification Slip.
For payment details, visit the college portal (www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/nce/app_jamb_verification/)
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES/INFORMATION:
- Visit the college website (www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng) or,
- Visit the college premises (admissions office, Registry), or
- Call any of the following GSM numbers (8.00am – 5.00pm):
08035019211, 08030406343, 08038074109
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your KWCOEILORIN Post-UTME screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.