LASU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure to obtain Lagos State University Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, courses, entry requirements and other registration details.
Lagos State University (LASU) was established in 1983 by the enabling Law of Lagos State of Nigeria, for the advancement of learning and establishment of academic excellence. The university also offers courses at Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels. LASU is the only state university in the former British colony.
Is LASU Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Lagos State University, LASU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
(A.) Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Lagos State University 2022/2023 Admission Screening Exercise (Regular Students), for candidates seeking admission via UTME (100 level) and DIRECT Entry. This ONLINE screening exercise is mandatory for entry into Lagos State University. The Tuition Fee for the Regular programme is Fifty-Seven Thousand, Forty-Eight Naira, Fifty Kobo (N57,048:50) only, per Academic Session.
(B.) Applications are invited from suitably qualified Candidates for the Lagos State University 2022/2023 Admission Screening Exercise (Regular student with Comprehensive Entrepreneurship Training), for Candidates seeking admission via UTME (100 level ONLY). This ONLINE screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for admission into the B.Sc./B.A. WITH CERTIFICATE IN ENTRPRENUESHIP PROGRAMME of the Lagos State University. The Tuition Fees for the Regular student with Comprehensive Entrepreneurship is One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira (N150,000.00) only per annum.
- How To Apply For UNILAG Post-UTME Screening Form
- How To Obtain UNILAG Direct Entry Admission Form
- How To Apply For LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening Form
- How to Apply for Lagos State School Of Nursing
Check out how to apply for LASU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Lagos State University (LASU) Cut Off Mark
LASU general UTME cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session is 185.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 185, follow the link below to view the full list of LASU Departmental cut off mark:
Lagos State University Cut Off Mark For All Courses
How Much Is Lagos State University Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Lagos State University (LASU) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
LASU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Lagos State University as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 185 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Lagos State University as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the LASU via JAMB website.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 levels who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (lIVC) set up by the Lagos State University, will have their claims automatically validated in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
ALL Pre-Degree Studies (PDS) students who have completed their studies and wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University in the 2022/2023 Academic Session, who must have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice Institution in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 185 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
ALL Direct Entry candidates, including LASU Foundation (JUPEB), who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2022/2023 Academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and must have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice of Institution are also eligible and must apply for the screening exercise (ONLY LASU DIPLOMA is acceptable for Direct Entry (DE) Admission EXCEPT NCE into Faculty of Education Programmes).
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Both Direct Entry and UTME candidates are STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre.
LASU Undergraduate Degree Courses
A. LIST OF ACCREDITED COURSES (Regular student)
Candidates should note that ONLY the accredited courses listed below are available for the 2022/2023 Academic Session. Therefore, candidates can only apply for ANY of the under-listed courses for which they possess relevant requirements for admission.
FACULTY & DEPARTMENT
– Christian Religious Studies
– History & International Studies
– Islamic Studies
– Peace Studies
– Portuguese / English
– Theatre Arts
– Arabic Education
– Biology Education
– Business Education
– Chemistry Education
– Christian Religious Studies Education
– Computer Science Education
– Early Childhood Education
– Economics Education
– Educational Management
– English Education
– French Education
– Geography Education
– Guidance & Counselling
– Health Education
– History Education
– Islamic Studies Education
– Mathematics Education
– Physical & Health Education
– Physics Education
– Political Science Education
– Technology & Vocational Education
– Yoruba Education
– Aeronautic & Astronautic Engineering
– Chemical Engineering
– Electronics & Computer Engineering
– Mechanical Engineering
– Common/Civil Law
– Common/Islamic Law
5. MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
– Banking & Finance
– Business Administration
– Industrial Relations & Personnel Management
– Local Government Development & Administration
– Management Technology
– Public Administration
– Computer Science
– Fisheries & Aquatic Biology
7. SOCIAL SCIENCES
– Geography & Planning
– Political Science
8. COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
– Medicine & Surgery
9. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
10. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION
– Mass Communication
11. SCHOOL OF TRANSPORT AND LOGISTICS
– Transport Management & Operations
B. LIST OF ACCREDITED COURSES (Regular student with Comprehensive Entrepreneurship)
Candidates should note that ONLY the accredited courses listed in A. above are available in the SPECIAL PROGRAMME for the 2022/2023 Academic Session except for all courses in the COLLEGE OF MEDICINE.
(C) DIRECT ENTRY AND JUPEB
All Direct Entry/JUPEB Candidates are expected to immediately submit a copy each of the online Admission Screening Report and the notification of Diploma (LASU Diploma)/NCE Result at the Admission Annex/Liaison Office (Room 7, Administrative Block II).
LIST OF ENTREPRENEURIAL CERTIFICATE COURSES OFFERED
In addition to the B. Sc. / B. A. Courses offered in item B. above, Certificates will be awarded in the following Entrepreneurial Courses in the Regular with Comprehensive Entrepreneurship Programme.
1. Animal Husbandry (Snail Rearing)
2. Water Treatment and Packaging
3. Crop Production and Processing
4. Fish Farming
5. Draughtmanship and Building Drawing
6. Tailoring and Fashion Design
7. Digital Marketing
8. Cake Making
10. Finger Foods/Small Chops & Cocktail
11. Paint Making
12. Leather Making and Shoe Making
13. Writing and Publishing
14. Courier and Logistics Management
15. Domestic and Industrial Electrical Wiring
16. Furniture and Carpentry
17. Printing Services
18. Pet Business
19. Generator Repairs
20. Website Design
22. Bead Making
23. Event Planning
24. Welding, Metal Works & Fabrication
25. Make-up and Cosmetics
26. Hair Dressing/Hair Making and Barbing Salon
27. Interior Design & Decoration
28. Motor Vehicle Repairs
29. Soap, Detergent & Toiletries Production
30. Organic Soap Production
31. CCTV and Inverter Installation
32. Mobile Application Development
35. Hotel Management
36. Solar Energy System Installation
37. Yoghurt Production
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the LASU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form.
How To Apply For LASU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
LASU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- Prospective Candidates will visit www.lasu.edu.ng
- Point to Student, then click on New Applicants.
- Click on UTME/DE Screening (screening.lasu.edu.ng)
- Kindly Enter your
- ==> UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER,
- ==> SURNAME, then Click on PROCEED
- On the new page, enter your
- ==> GSM NUMBER,
- ==> PARENT GSM NUMBER,
- ==> EMAIL ADDREESS
- ==> CLICK ON SUBMIT
- On the new page, click on
- ==> Make Payment for LASU Post UTME Screening
- ==> Select Regular student Or Regular student with Entrepreneurship TAB.
- ==> Candidate’s Name and the Sum of N2,000 Will Be Displayed.
- ==> Click on Make Payment to effect the Payment (On Either REMITA Platform Or PAYSTACK Platform).
- Once the payment is SUCCESSFUL, return to screening.lasu.edu.ng and click on log in to view your SCREENING PIN (PIN 1, PIN 2, PIN 3 etc., depending on the payment platform)
- Once you have the registration PIN, proceed to lidc.lasu.edu.ng.
- Click on ADMISSION SCREENING
- Click on UTME CANDIDATE LOGIN
- Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER, and your SURNAME, then click on PROCEED. Then click “Start Admission Screening” button.
- At this time, your basic bio-data information will be displayed. Then, select either REGULAR STUDENT ADMISSION SCREENING OR REGULAR STUDENT WITH ENTREPRENEURSHIP ADMISSION SCREENING from “Type of Screening”, then enter/purchase the LASU POST UTME SCREENING PIN to continue with the filling of the Self-Screening form.
- Once you have completed the application, print a copy of the Temporary Self-Screening Report. Please NOTE that all Screened Candidate must log in into their Admission Screening Portal to Print their Final Self-Screening Report.
- Candidate can repeat the above procedure if there is a need to update/effect correction(s) on the earlier supplied records. With this, the candidate will be required to visit screening.lasu.edu.ng and make payment for PIN 2, PIN 3, PIN 4 etc. The subsequent PINs other than PIN 1 can be used for data correction.
RECOMMENDED: LASU School Fees Schedule For New And Returning Students
ONLINE SELF-SCREENING FORM FOR ALL CANDIDATES
- ==> After successful payment for LASU 2022/2023 Admission screening exercise, return to screening.lasu.edu.ng and click the LOGIN button to print your SCREENING PIN.
- ==> Use your UTME Registration Number AND SURNAME to login to the LASU Online Screening Platform at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening, enter your SCREENING PIN obtained in Step I to continue.
- ==> Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- ==> Save and proceed
- ==> Carefully enter your UTME details
- ==> Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 30KB (PDF)
- ==> Save and proceed
- ==> Select number of O’ level sitting(s)
- ==> Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 30KB (PDF)
- ==> Save and proceed
- ==> Input required O’ Level details
- ==> Save and proceed
* Candidates must possess Five (5) O’ Level Credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two (2) sittings, except Medicine and Dentistry that require ONLY 1 sitting.
* Candidates who wish to study any Engineering Course and wish to use Two (2) sitting of O’Level Results must possess Six (6) O’ Level Credits in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, one other Science subject and any other subject.
* Aeronautic and Astronautic Engineering require a Credit pass in Further Mathematics.
* Credit pass in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses at Lagos State University.
* Candidates must ENSURE they upload their O’Level results on JAMB CAPS before the closure of the Admission Screening Exercise
* Candidates of Lagos State Origin MUST have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) set up by the Lagos State University, as their claim will be automatically validated before they can proceed with the Online Screening.
- ==> Carefully preview all details supplied and CERTIFY that they are correct
- ==> CHECK THE “I CERTIFY” BUTTON if you agree with all details as displayed in the Preview.
- ==> By ticking the “I Certify” button, the Candidate confirms that the screening will be premised ONLY on the supplied information as the screening decision is final. If you do not agree to the stated terms, you will not be permitted to go beyond this point.
- ==> Click the continue button
- ==> After submission, you will be redirected to the Screening Homepage
- ==> Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER then click DOWNLOAD RESULT to generate your SCREENING report.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
ONLINE SCREENING GRADING FOR ALL CANDIDATES
The Screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to Candidate’s Choice of Course
The relevant subjects are obtainable from JAMB brochure available online at www.jamb.gov.ng or http://ibass.jamb.gov.ng/ebrochure.html
Candidates are advised to visit JAMB website to study the O’ Level subject requirements for their Course of choice before participating in the online Admission Screening
The Point Grading System is as follows below:
|O’LEVEL SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) GRADING POINTS|
|TOTAL OBTAINABLE||50 %|
Read Also: How To Check LASU Screening Exercise Result
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of Lagos State University Post UTME/Direct Entry application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
No member of staff of LASU or any other Third Party is authorised to collect ANY PAYMENT on behalf of LASU. Applicants who ignore this warning do so at their own RISK and LASU will not be liable under any guise. YOU ARE WARNED.
All Online Screening complaints should be channeled to email@example.com.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your LASU Post UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.