This post will focuse on official list of courses offered in Lagos State University, Ojo (LASU)
The Complete list of courses offered by Lagos State University, (LASU) are displayed on this page. Candidates who wish to apply through JAMB should click on any of the courses to see the course requirements.
We have gathered the official list of courses offered in Lagos State University (LASU), Ojo to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this University. We believe that this article will be of help to prospective UTME candidates in their choice of University as well as the courses they would want to study.
Lagos State University, also known as LASU, was established in 1983 by the enabling Law of Lagos State of Nigeria, for the advancement of learning and establishment of academic excellence. The university caters for a population of over 35,000 students enrolled for full-time. Lagos State University is located in Ojo, a town in Lagos State, Nigeria. Lagos State University offers diploma, degree and post graduate programmes including an MBA programme. LASU was ranked among the top 600 universities in the world by Times Higher Margazine for the year 2020. The University has also attracted different international fundings including a World Bank Group Africa Centre for Excellence on Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
Lagos State University, Ojo has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Are you seeking admission into LASU, or searching for information on the complete list of courses offered in LASU and their requirements? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the Lagos State University.
LASU Courses and Requirement
- UTME Candidates who chose Lagos State University, Ojo as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates With O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subject, including English Language (and Mathematics for programmes in Faculties of Natural Sciences, Management Sciences, Agriculture, Social Sciences and some programmes in the Faculty of Education) at not more than two sittings are eligible to attend the Screening Exercise.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Pre-Degree Studies (PDS) Candidates who have successfully completed their studies and wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University in the 2020/2021 Academic Session, who must have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice Institution in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 180 marksare eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
- Direct Entry Candidates, including LASU Foundation (JUPEB) Programme, who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2020/2021 Academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the Screening Exercise.
- Candidates must obtain an acceptable score at the compulsory University post UTME screening test
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Lagos State University as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 180 and above in the 2020 UTME, should change to the LASU via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
See Also: Lagos State University Calendar
List of Facilities in Lagos State University
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Busines Administration
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Arts
- LASU Acceptance Fee Amount And Payment Procedure For Freshers
- LASU Jamb and Departmental Cut Off Mark
- LASU School Fees Schedule For New and Returning Students
List Of Available Courses
We have put together a complete list of all the courses offered presently in the Lagos State University
- AERONAUTIC AND ASTRONAUTIC ENGINEERING
- ARABIC STUDIES
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CHEMICAL AND POLYMER ENGINEERING
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CURRICULUM STUDIES
- DENTISTRY AND DENTAL SURGERY
- DRAMA/DRAMATIC/PERFORMING ARTS
- EARLY CHILDHOOD AND PRIMARY EDUCATION
- EDUCATION AND ACCOUNTANCY
- EDUCATION AND ARABIC
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND FRENCH
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY
- EDUCATION AND ISLAMIC STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND POLITICAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND YORUBA
- EDUCATION LANGUAGE AND FRENCH
- EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- ELECTRONICS AND COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- FINE ARTS/FINE AND APPLIED ARTS
- GEOGRAPHY AND PLANNING
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HEALTH EDUCATION
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND DEVELOPMENT STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- NURSING/NURSING SCEINCE
- PEACE STUDIES
- PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- TECHNOLOGICAL MANAGEMENT
- TECHNOLOGY AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
- TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
- YORUBA AND COMMUNICATION ARTS
N/B: We will keep you updated when new programmes are introduced.
This is Complete list of courses offered in Lagos State University, LASU and Admission Requirement this article will always be updated when an update arises.