KASU Courses & Requirements: This post will focus on official list of courses offered in Kaduna State University And their Admission Requirements.
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the KASU? If yes, The complete list of courses offered by Kaduna State University are displayed on this page.
We have gathered the official list of courses offered in Kaduna State University (KASU) to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this University. We believe that this article will be of help to prospective UTME/DE candidates in their choice of University as well as the courses they would want to study.
Kaduna State University is in Kaduna, Kaduna State, Nigeria. It was established in 2004. It has seven faculties with over 39 departments and a library that contains over 17,000 volumes of books. It has two campuses: Kafanchan and Kaduna.
Kaduna State University, Kaduna has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Are you seeking admission into KASU, or searching for information on the complete list of courses offered in KASU and their requirements? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the Kaduna State University.
KASU Courses And Requirements
Check out the complete list of courses offered in Kaduna State University and Admission Requirements recently released by the management of the institution
List of Available Courses Offered by KASU
Kaduna State University (KASU) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under – listed courses.
- ARABIC STUDIES
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE(S)
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- CHINESE STUDIES
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CRIMINOLOGY AND SECURITY STUDIES
- DRAMA/DRAMATIC/PERFORMING ARTS
- EDUCATION AND ARABIC
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND HAUSA
- EDUCATION AND ISLAMIC STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- ENGLISH STUDIES
- ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT
- INTERNATIONAL STUDIES AND DIPLOMACY
- INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS AND DIPLOMACY
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- NURSING PROGRAMME
- NURSING/NURSING SCIENCE
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- THEATRE ARTS
N/B: We will keep you updated when new programmes are introduced.
KASU Admission Requirements
The following are the general entry requirements approved for admission into the institution.
- Candidates who chose Kaduna State University as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum JAMB and/or the institutional cut-off marks or higher for the programmes applied.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Kaduna State University during the UTME/DE Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the KASU via JAMB website.
Thanks for reading!!!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more updates on KASU courses & admission requirements.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.
Don’t forget to check out; Other Nigerian Universities Courses Offered and Admission Requirements