KSUSTA Courses & Requirements: This post will focus on official list of courses offered in Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero And their Admission Requirements.
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the KSUSTA? If yes, The complete list of courses offered by Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero are displayed on this page.
We have gathered the official list of courses offered in Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this University. We believe that this article will be of help to prospective UTME/DE candidates in their choice of University as well as the courses they would want to study.
Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 2006. The university was located in Aliero, Kebbi State, Nigeria. KSUSTA offers programmes in agriculture and sciences, among others. It was the 79th university in Nigeria
Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Are you seeking admission into KSUSTA, or searching for information on the complete list of courses offered in KSUSTA and their requirements? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero.
KSUSTA Courses And Requirements
Check out the complete list of courses offered in Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero and Admission Requirements recently released by the management of the institution
List of Available Courses Offered by KSUSTA
Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under – listed courses.
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE (DOUBLE MAJOR)
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- APPLIED CHEMISTRY
- AUTOMOBILE TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE(S)
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS EDUCATION
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- METALWORK / WOODWORK TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- METALWORK TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- NURSING/NURSING SCIENCE
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
- WOODWORK TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
N/B: We will keep you updated when new programmes are introduced.
KSUSTA Admission Requirements
The following are the general entry requirements approved for admission into the institution.
- Candidates who chose Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum JAMB and/or the institutional cut-off marks or higher for the programmes applied.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero during the UTME/DE Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the KSUSTA via JAMB website.
Thanks for reading!!!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more updates on KSUSTA courses & admission requirements.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.
Don’t forget to check out; Other Nigerian Universities Courses Offered and Admission Requirements