The list of courses offered by Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) are displayed on this page. Candidates who wish to apply through JAMB should click on any of the courses to see the course requirements.
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) is an internationally-recognized Nigerian university, and is located in Owerri, Imo State. It is the premier federal university of technology in the south east and south south parts of Nigeria.
Federal University of Technology, Owerri has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO)? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the Federal University of Technology, Owerri.
We have gathered the official list of courses offered in Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this University. We believe that this article will be of help to prospective UTME candidates in their choice of University as well as the courses they would want to study.
FUTO Courses and Requirement
Requirement for UTME CANDIDATES
- Student must have minimum of credit passes in five subjects including English language at the SSCE, GCE, O level and any other equivalent examinations at not more than two sittings.
- UTME score of at least 180 for all program.
- Candidates must make FUTO as their first or second choice to qualify to write the post-utme screening test.
- Final selection will be based on the candidte’s average scores from the UTME and post-utme screening tests.
Requirement for DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
- Student must have minimum of credit passes in 5 subjects including English language at SSCE, GCE, O’LEVEL or equivalent qualification at not more than two sittings.
- Must possess an HND, OND,or NCE in the relevant programme to be undertaken in FUTO.
- An acceptable Score is prescribed for admission at the Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
- Final selection is a combination of candidate’s certificates and the Direct Entry screening result.
- AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- ANIMAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- BIOMEDICAL TECHNOLOGY
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CROP SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- DENTAL TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE TECHNOLOGY
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- METALLURGICAL AND MATERIAL ENGINEERING
- PETROLEUM ENGINEERING
- POLYMER AND TEXTILE ENGINEERING
- PROSTHESIS AND ORTHOPAEDIC TECHNOLOGY
- PUBLIC HEALTH TECHNOLOGY
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SOIL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
This is Requirements and List of courses offered in Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) this article will always be updated when an update arises.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.