This post will focuse on official list of courses offered in Kano University of Science & Technology, Wudil (KUST)
The Complete list of courses offered by Kano University of Science & Technology (KUST) are displayed on this page. Candidates who wish to apply through JAMB should click on any of the courses to see the course requirements.
We have gathered the official list of courses offered in Kano University of Science & Technology, Wudil (KUST) to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this University. We believe that this article will be of help to prospective UTME candidates in their choice of University as well as the courses they would want to study.
Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil (KUST) was created as “Kano University of Technology” (KUT) in 2001. The then governor of Kano State, His Excellency Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso mulled idea of establishing the first state university during his first tenure in office between 1999 and 2003. It is located in Wudil, a Local Government in Kano State Nigeria. The university which was known as Kano University of Technology, Wudil has been renamed as Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil in the year 2005 in conformity to the Gazette laws of the University.
Kano University of Science & Technology, Wudil has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Are you seeking admission into KUST, or searching for information on the complete list of courses offered in KUST and their requirements? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the Kano University of Science & Technology.
KUST Courses and Requirements
- UTME candidates must make at least 160 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the Delta State University
- Direct Entry candidates with at least Lower Credit at National Diploma or a minimum of Seven (7) points in NCE or IJMB in relevant courses or subject combinations respectively, are only required to pay the screening fee and register online.
- Applicant must obtain an acceptable score at the compulsory University post UTME screening test
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Applicant must at least 16 year of age
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
List Of Available Courses
We have put together a complete list of all the courses offered presently in the Kano University of Science & Technology
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- ENVIRONMENTAL ENGI NEERING
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- HEALTH EDUCATION
- INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
- WATER RESOURCES AND ENVIROMENTAL ENGINEERING
N/B: We will keep you updated when new programmes are introduced.
This is the Complete list of courses offered in Kano University of Science & Technology, KUST And Admission Requirements this article will always be updated when an update arises.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.