UNIUYO Courses & Requirements: This post will focus on official list of courses offered in University of Uyo And their Admission Requirements.
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the UNIUYO? If yes, The complete list of courses offered by University of Uyo are displayed on this page.
Related Post: Complete List Of courses Offered In AKSU And Admission Requirements
The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) formerly known as the University of Cross River State (UNICROSS) is a Federal Government owned University established in 1991. The university was located in Uyo, capital of Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.
How To Obtain UNIUYO Post-UTME Admission Form
How To Check UNIUYO Admission Status
University of Uyo has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Are you seeking admission into UNIUYO, or searching for information on the complete list of courses offered in UNIUYO and their requirements? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the University of Uyo.
UNIUYO Courses And Requirements
Check out the complete list of courses offered in University of Uyo and Admission Requirements recently released by the management of the institution
How To Obtain UNIUYO Direct Entry Admission Form
UNIUYO Admission Acceptance Fee Payment For Freshers
List of Available Courses Offered by UNIUYO
University of Uyo (UNIUYO) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under – listed courses.
- AGRIC-ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION
- AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION with options in: Animal Production; Agricultural Technology; Crop Production and Soil Science; Economics of Agriculture and Extension
- ANIMAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
- ANIMAL SCIENCE
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BOTANY AND ECOLOGICAL STUDIES
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION with options in: Accounting; Office Management; Marketing
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMMUNICATION ARTS
- COMPUTER EDUCATION
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CROP SCIENCE
- CURRICULUM STUDIES
- DENTISTRY AND DENTAL SURGERY
- DOCTOR OF PHARMACY
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND EFIK/IBIBIO
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND FRENCH:
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY
- EDUCATION AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE:
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND MUSIC:
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND POLITICAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL STUDIES
- EDUCATION ARTS:
- EDUCATION/FINE ART
- EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY with options in: English Language; Mathematics; Biology; Chemistry; Physics; Integrated Science; Agricultural Education and Business Education.
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- FINE AND INDUSTRIAL ARTS
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE:
- FISHERIES AND AQUATIC ENVRIONMENT MANAGEMENT
- FOOD ENGINEERING
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE
- GEOGRAPHY AND REGIONAL PLANNING
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HEALTH EDUCATION
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- HOME ECONOMICS
- HOME ECONOMICS AND EDUCATION
- HOME ECONOMICS AND EDUCATION with options in: Textile and Clothing; Food and Nutrition; Home Management and Childcare.
- HUMAN ANATOMY
- HUMAN ANATOMY
- HUMAN NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- HUMAN NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- LAND SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS
- LIBRARY SCIENCE
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- NURSING/NURSING SCIENCE
- PETROLEUM ENGINEERING
- PHYSICAL EDUCATION
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PRE-PRIMARY AND PRIMARY EDUCATION
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- RADIOGRAPHY AND RADIATION SCIENCE
- RELIGIOUS AND CULTURAL STUDIES
- SOCIOLOGY AND ANTHROPOLOGY
- SOIL SCIENCE
- SPECIAL EDUCATION
- TEACHER EDUCATION SCIENCE:
- TECHNICAL EDUCATION with options in: Automobile/Metalwork Technology; Building/Woodwork Technology; Electrical/Electronic Technology;
- THEATRE ARTS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
N/B: We will keep you updated when new programmes are introduced.
See Also: The Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses Above (Science and Art)
UNIUYO Admission Requirements
The following are the general entry requirements approved for admission into the institution.
- Candidates who chose University of Uyo as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum JAMB and/or the institutional cut-off marks or higher for the programmes applied.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose University of Uyo during the UTME/DE Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the UNIUYO via JAMB website.
Thanks for reading!!!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more updates on UNIUYO courses & admission requirements.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.
Don’t forget to check out; Other Nigerian Universities Courses Offered and Admission Requirements