UNIUYO Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain University of Uyo DE screening form: application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is UNIUYO Direct Entry Screening Application Form out?
University of Uyo, UNIUYO Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Related Post: How To Apply For AKSU Direct Entry Screening Form
The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) invites suitably qualified direct entry candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
University of Uyo (UNIUYO) is a Federal Government owned University established in 1991. The university was located in Uyo, capital of Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. University of Uyo offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes
Check out how to apply for UNIUYO Direct Entry Admission form, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How Much Is University of Uyo Direct Entry Admission Form?
University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Direct Entry Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
UNIUYO Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose University of Uyo as their First Choice of institution during the Direct Entry Registration.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose University of Uyo as their First Choice of Institution during the DE Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the UNIUYO via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the UNIUYO Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For UNIUYO Direct Entry Screening Form
University of Uyo Direct Entry Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Direct Entry as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the 2021/2022 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
- Candidates are required to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately
- Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original of candidates academic qualifications
- Candidates are expected to submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on Friday, November 26th, 2021.
- Candidates who uploads wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified
- No candidates is required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Direct Entry Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission. However Foreign Candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Read Also: How To Check UNIUYO Admission Status
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be University of Uyo agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. UNIUYO does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
For further enquiries, candidates may wish to contact the Admissions Unit on 08127691825, 08146129875 or Bursary – 08175613695 ICT: 08165382618.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your UNIUYO Direct Entry screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.