FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME Screening Form of Federal University, Otuoke popularly known as (FUOTUOKE)
Is Federal University, Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Federal University Otuoke, FUOTUOKE supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For UAT Post UTME Screening Form Online
- Complete List Of Undergraduate Courses Offered in FUOTUOKE
- How To Apply For NDU Post UTME Screening Form Online
The Federal University, Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Federal University, Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) is a Federal Government owned University established in 2011. The university was located in Otuoke, a town in Ogbia local government area of Bayelsa State, Southern Nigeria. Federal University, Otuoke offer various undergraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for FUOTUOKE Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on August 3, 2020
Federal University Otuoke Cut Off Mark
FUOTUOKE general Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 160 and above.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160 like Economics, Computer Science and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Federal University, Otuoke Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Federal University Otuoke Post UTME Admission Form?
Federal University, Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Federal University, Otuoke as their first or Second Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Candidate must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates should note that Credit in Mathematics are for all Science Based Courses.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal University Otuoke as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University and scored 160 & above in the 2020 UTME, should change to the FUOTUOKE via JAMB website.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the FUOTUOKE Post-UTME Screening Form.
How To Apply For FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Form Online
FUOTUOKE Post-UTME Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- Go to http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng/
- Locate the “2020/2021 POST UTME SCREENING APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION” you will see “For more details about this online application click HERE” CLick on the “here” on that page.
- Number one should be post utme. Click on FULL TIME.
- Enter your pin and start the application.
Candidates are to visit www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for detailed instructions for the online application.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
1. Recent Passport – size photograph
2. Copy of 2020 JAMB UTME original result printout
3. Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result
4. Copy of LGA Identification letter
5. Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Use of digital passport photograph
- Use the same name as in your JAMB UTME and in the same order.
- Submit a valid email address and personal phone number in your online application
Note: The Federal University Otuoke will not be responsible for unsuccessful applications due to an invalid email address(es) and telephone number(s).
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of application form is 22nd January 2021.
CANDIDATES WHO MAKE FALSE DECLARATION OF UTME SCORES, ORDINARY LEVEL RESULT GRADES (WAEC, NECO OR NABTEB) AS WELL AS STATE OF ORIGIN SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Federal University, Otuoke agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. FUOTUOKE does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
Successful candidates will be issued a letter of invitation to report at the University Campus for further verification processes.
FUOTUOKE Post-UTME Screening Exercise Date
The Screening Exercise details and schedule will be announced in due course.
ITEMS FOR SCREENING TEST
a. Candidates are to bring the following for the screening test:
- Acknowledgement letter
- UTME Result Slip
b. DO NOT bring the following items into the screening test hall:
- Mathematical tables
- GSM phones
- Bags of any kind
All the items in (b) above will be confiscated if brought into the screening hall. Federal University Otuoke will not be held liable for loss of GSM phones seized from candidates.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FUOTUOKE Post UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.