FUOTUOKE Post-UTME Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain Federal University, Otuoke Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, courses, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is FUOTUOKE Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Federal University Otuoke, FUOTUOKE Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For UAT Post UTME Screening Form Online
- How To Apply For NDU Post UTME Screening Form Online
The Federal University, Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Federal University, Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) is a Federal Government owned University established in 2011. The university was located in Otuoke, a town in Ogbia local government area of Bayelsa State, Southern Nigeria. Federal University, Otuoke offer various undergraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for FUOTUOKE Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) Cut Off Mark
FUOTUOKE general UTME cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 160.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160, follow the link below to view the full list of FUOTUOKE Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Federal University Otuoke Post UTME Admission Form?
Federal University, Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Federal University, Otuoke as their first choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Candidate must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal University, Otuoke during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the FUOTUOKE via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
NOTE: O’Level grades relevant to your chosen course must be uploaded on JAMB CAPS before your admission can be processed, else your application will not be considered. Consequently, all candidates who applied to the Federal University Otuoke for the 2021 PUTME are advised to ensure that their O’Level grades are uploaded on JAMB CAPS.
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B.A. (Ed.) Education/History
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Economics and Development Studies
- B.A. English and Communication Studies
- B.A. History and International Studies
- B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
- B.Sc. Political Science
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Marketing
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Statistics
Before proceeding to apply for the FUOTUOKE Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Form Online
Federal University Otuoke Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- Go to http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng/
- Locate the “2021/2022 POST UTME SCREENING APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION” you will see “For more details about this online application click HERE” CLick on the “here” on that page.
- Number one should be post utme. Click on FULL TIME.
- Enter your pin and start the application.
Candidates are to visit www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for detailed instructions for the online application.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
1. Recent Passport – size photograph
2. Copy of 2021 JAMB UTME original result printout
3. Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result
4. Copy of LGA Identification letter
5. Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Use of digital passport photograph
- Use the same name as in your JAMB UTME and in the same order.
- Submit a valid email address and personal phone number in your online application
Note: The Federal University Otuoke will not be responsible for unsuccessful applications due to an invalid email address(es) and telephone number(s).
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of application form is 25th October, 2021.
CANDIDATES WHO MAKE FALSE DECLARATION OF UTME SCORES, ORDINARY LEVEL RESULT GRADES (WAEC, NECO OR NABTEB) AS WELL AS STATE OF ORIGIN SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Federal University, Otuoke agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. FUOTUOKE does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
Successful candidates will be issued a letter of invitation to report at the University Campus for further verification processes.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FUOTUOKE Post UTME screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.