Is Fuotuoke post UTME screening form out? Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Screening exercise application for FUOTUOKE POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 academic session is now available online.
The Federal University Otuoke, FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Exercise for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2020/2021 Academic Year has commenced.
FUOTUOKE was established in 2011, its one of the recent universities established by the Federal government. The motor of Fuotuokea is Knowledge, Excellence, Service. As at 2014 the institution was able to register 1,040 students into various courses and academic programmes.
FUOTUOKE post UTME form is obtainable online: See the requirements and how to obtain the application form below
Candidates That are Qualified for FUOTUOKE Post UTME:
The following categories of JAMB UTME candidates are eligible to apply:
A. Candidates who took the Federal University Otuoke as their first choice and scored 160 and above in the 2020/2021 JAMB UTME examination.
B. Candidates who did not choose Federal University Otuoke as their first choice but wish to study in the university and scored 160 and above in the 2020/2021 JAMB UTME examination. Candidates in this category are advised to do the necessary change of institution to Federal University Otuoke before applying for any of the under-listed programmes.
NOTE: The 2020/2021 FUOTUOKE post utme form is currently not on sale. In Order to be informed when the post utme registration form is out, bookmark this page to get alert when the form is out.
FUTUOKE Available Degree Programmes:
1. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B.A. (Ed.) Education/History
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
2. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
3. FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Economics and Development Studies
- B.A. English and Communication Studies
- B.A. History and International Studies
- B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
- B.Sc. Political Science
4. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Marketing
5. FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Statistics
See How to Apply for FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form
Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only by using a Debit Card or pay at the bank option for application processing and Post-UTME fee.
FUOTUOKE POST-UTME FORM
Candidates are to visit www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for detailed instructions for the online application.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
1. Recent Passport – size photograph
2. Copy of JAMB UTME original result print out
3. Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result
4. Copy of LGA Identification letter
5. Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
6. Valid WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result Checking Scratch Card Details
1. Use a digital passport photograph
2. Use the same name as used in your JAMB UTME and in the same order
3. Submit a valid email address and phone number in your online application
4. Upload your O’level checking scratch card. For candidates combining two 01evel results, both scratch cards should be uploaded accordingly
- The Federal University Otuoke will not be responsible for unsuccessful applications as a result of invalid email address(es) and telephone number(s).
DATE OF POST UTME EXERCISE: The date for the POST UTME Screening Exercise would be communicated Via this platform.
ITEMS FOR SCREENING TEST
a. Candidates are to bring the following for the screening test:
- Acknowledgement letter
- UTME Result Slip
b. DO NOT bring the following items into the screening test hall:
- Mathematical tables
- GSM phones
- Bags of any kind
All the items in (b) above will be confiscated if brought into the screening hall. Federal University Otuoke will not be held liable for loss of GSM phones seized from candidates.
Fuotuoke Post Utme Screening Disqualification
Do not make any false statement while processing your post UTME screening forms online. If you have 5 Cs in your waec, please be bold to let them know, don’t go on to say you have 5As as this will likely cause problems for you when you are doing your clearance.
Your names are expected to appear the way you arranged it or the way it is on your jamb results.
Successful candidates will be issued letter of invitation to report at the University Campus for further verification processes.
Feel free to share this FUOTUOKE Post UTME screening Form post with your family and friends.