BMU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain Bayelsa Medical University Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is BMU Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Bayelsa Medical University, BMU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
The Bayelsa Medical University (BMU), Yenagoa invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Bayelsa Medical University, also known as BMU is a state government-owned tertiary institution located in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State, Nigeria. It was established in 2018. The University has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria to offer various degree programmes.
Check out how to apply for BMU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Bayelsa Medical University (BMU) Cut Off Mark
BMU general UTME cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 140.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 140, follow the link below to view the full list of BMU Departmental cut off mark:
Bayelsa Medical University Cut Off Mark For All Courses
How Much Is Bayelsa Medical University Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Bayelsa Medical University (BMU) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Why Study at Bayelsa Medical University
Study at BMU Yenagoa and have access to:
- The Bayelsa State Government Loan Scheme for indigenes
- Local and Foreign Scholarship opportunities for all students
- Decent and Fully Equipped Hostel Accommodation with state of the art facilities
- Constant internet connectivity with wifi
- Steady Power and Water Supply
- Uninterrupted Academic Calendar
- Safe environment with maximum security
- Well-equipped academic halls and laboratories
- International affiliated universities
BMU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Bayelsa Medical University, Yenagoa as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME candidate must have a minimum of 140 and above in the UTME Examination.
- Candidates with the relevant certificates such as B.Sc/HND/ND/NCE/A’Level (IJMB, JUPEB and Institute of Baccalaureate) Certificate may be considered for admission by Direct Entry. BMU also admit students from other universities with the appropriate CGPA through Inter-University Transfer.
- All candidates should possess at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings, and are further advised to upload their O’Level results to the JAMB CAPS portal as a pre-condition for admission.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Bayelsa Medical University during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the university, should change to the BMU via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the BMU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For BMU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Bayelsa Medical University Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested Candidates are expected to complete the online application form for the screening exercise.
Eligible candidates are required to apply online at https://my.bmu.edu.ng/application/register and pay for the Bayelsa Medical University Screening exercise online application form at a fee of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only using their ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of Bayelsa Medical University Post UTME/Direct Entry application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
Bayelsa Medical University (BMU) Screening Exercise Details
The screening exercise for all candidates would be done strictly ONLINE by screening of qualifying results of candidates. There shall be no Post UTME and no Physical Screening, candidates are therefore expected to fill the online application form, scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2021 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- Passport Photograph
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- B.Sc/HND/ND/NCE Certificate (Direct Entry Candidates Only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Bayelsa Medical University agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. BMU does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
Candidates are advised to regularly visit our website www.bmu.edu.ng for update on their admission status.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your BMU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.