BSUM Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024: This page contains the procedure to obtain Benue State University, Makurdi Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is BSUM Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Benue State University, BSU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For FUAM Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- How To Obtain NACEST Post UTME Screening Application Form
The school management of Benue State University (BSU), Makurdi invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various First Degree Programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Benue State University is a state-owned university in Makurdi, Benue State, Nigeria. In 2006, student enrollment was over 19,000 served by 7 facilities 23 departments. It offers undergraduate and graduate programs with a catalog of over 58 graduate programs across 9 colleges/faculties. It is accredited by the National Universities Commission. The current Vice-chancellor is Professor Msugh Moses Kembe who took over from Professor Charity Angya on November 5, 2015.
Check out how to apply for BSUM Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Friday, 3rd November, 2022.
Benue State University (BSU) Cut Off Mark
BSUM general UTME cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is 150.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 150, follow the link below to view the full list of BSU Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Benue State University Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Benue State University (BSU), Makurdi Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
BSUM Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Benue State University, Makurdi during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME candidate who scored 150 points and above for programmes other than Medicine & Surgery, Law, Nursing, Radiography & Radiation Science and the Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (220 and above). Note: All candidates who applied for Law but scored between 150 and 199 may be considered for admission into any other programmes in the faculties of Arts, Social Sciences or Education. Also candidates who applied for Medicine & Surgery, Nursing Science, B.Sc. Radiography and Radiation Science and Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS) in the College of Health Sciences but scored between 150 and 199 shall be considered for any of Anatomy, Physiology and other allied Sciences’ programmes.
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Benue State University during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the university, should change to the BSU via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the BSUM Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For BSUM Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Benue State University (BSU), Makurdi Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
Candidates shall be required to Visit www.bsum.edu.ng
- Go to Admissions menu, click on Post Utme/De link under the Applications section.
- Enter your JAMB number to verify your application.
- Once your details have been verified click on the “proceed “ link to continue to the payments platform.
- Click on any of the three (3) payment options below to make your payment. which is either:
I) For cash payments at Bank; Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
- Access Bank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc,
- First City Monument Bank Limited,
- Citibank Nigeria Limited,
- Heritage Banking Company Limited,
- Keystone Bank Limited,
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc,
- Standard Chartered,
- Wema Bank Plc,
- Providus Bank Limited,
- Zenith Bank Plc,
- ECO Bank Plc,
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc,
- Sterling Bank Plc,
- Diamond Bank Plc,
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc,
- United Bank for Africa Plc,
- Unity Bank Plc,
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc,
- Polaris Bank Plc.
Before proceeding to the bank, print your Payment Reference Number slip from the E-Payment Platform and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you.
(II) For On-line payments using Mastercard, VISA and Verve Cards;
Click on the “Pay Online” button, you will be taken to Interswitch Payment Page. From the drop down below the page, select you card type and enter the requested information to make Payment. Once your payment is completed successfully, a receipt will be issued and you can continue with your application.
(III) For payment at ATM terminals
Visit any ATM terminal with your ATM card and do the following:
- Select Quickteller from the ATM menu
- select pay bills
- Fill in the Payment reference Number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID
- Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
- Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt
(IV) For payment using Quickteller from the Internet
Visit the Quickteller website www.quickteller.com/bsum while applicants for courses in the College of Health Sciences should visit www.quickteller.com/chsbsu to complete their transaction.
- Enter your Registration number
- Enter your email and mobile number and click “continue”
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
- Print out the payment confirmation slip
- Return to the portal and print out a payment receipt.
Note: This payment option attracts additional N100.00
After payment, candidates are expected to revisit the University website www.bsum.edu.ng and still select “Post Utme/De link” under “Applications” section under the Admissions menu of the University website. Once on the page, candidates are to follow the steps below to complete their registration:
- Enter your UTME Registration number and click “Verify” button to verify your details.
- Click on the “proceed” link to login to your account to register and upload relevant credentials online for the Post-UTME exercise.
- Click on “My Bio Data” link to complete your Biodata.
- Click on “Upload Documents” link to upload the following documents:
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificates or statement of results (not online slips).
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age.
- Marriage certificate/affidavits.
- Certificate of State Origin.
- JAMB Result slip.
- Click on “Acknowledgement Slip” link to print two (2) copies.
- Candidates are expected to present the Acknowledgement Slips on day of Post UTME.
- Candidates must upload their O’level results on the JAMB portal. Only candidates whose O’level results are on the JAMB portal will be given admission after passing all the prescribed examinations.
- Candidates have one month from the date of the Press Release to complete the payment and registration exercises to be considered for admission of the 2023/2024 session.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on Saturday, 2nd December, 2023.
Read Also: How To Check BSUM Post UTME Result
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Benue State University agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. BSU does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your BSUM Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.