BOSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024: This page contains the procedure to obtain Borno State University, Maiduguri Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is BOSU Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
YES!!! Borno State University, BOSU supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For UNIMAID Post-UTME/DE Screening Admission Form
- How To Obtain NAUB Post UTME/DE Screening Application Form
The Borno State University (BOSU), Maiduguri invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2023/2024 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Borno State University (BOSU) is a state government-owned tertiary institution established in 2016. It is located in Maiduguri the capital and the largest city of Borno State in north-eastern Nigeria. Borno State University offer undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, It has five faculties with over 20 departments.
Check out how to apply for BOSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 6th September, 2023.
Borno State University (BOSU) Cut Off Mark
BOSU general UTME cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is 150.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 150, follow the link below to view the full list of BOSU Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Borno State University Maiduguri Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Borno State University (BOSU), Maiduguri Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
BOSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Borno State University, Maiduguri as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 150 and above in the UTME Examination. it’s advisable you check ››› BOSU Departmental Cut-Off Marks.
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- In addition, Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit in ND/HND or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Candidates that are awaiting results should indicate in the appropriate grade area as ‘AR’. Such candidates should upload their Results once Available.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Borno State University, Maiduguri as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the BOSU via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the BOSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For BOSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Borno State University, Maiduguri Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
1. You are to visit the University website www.Bosu.edu.ng and then click on PORTAL
2. Click on Post UTME Portal
3. Click on ‘New application’.
4. Login page will be displayed for you.
5. Use your Phone Number as your Username and Password to log in.
6. You will be directed to REMITA payment platform to make payment.
7. Choose a payment option ( i.e. using ATM Card or Bank):
A. ATM Card Payment Option:
❖ Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
❖ Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
❖ Enter your Card details and ATM PIN No. and ‘submit’
❖ OTP confirmatory code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm your transaction.
❖ FINALLY, enter the sent OTP code to complete your transaction.
❖ N2, 000.00 will be deducted from your account.
❖ After completing the payment, you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with your registration.
B. Bank Payment Option:
❖ Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
❖ Select Bank;
❖ Enter your details as required and ‘submit’
❖ Print the e-invoice containing the Remita Reference No. and take to any Commercial Bank and pay the sum of two thousand (N2, 000.00).
❖ A payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank.
❖ Log on to BOSU website again, select ‘POST UTME PORTAL’,
❖ select ‘existing applicant’ and enter your Phone No as username and Password again. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
6. CHOICE OF PROGRAMME: You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
7. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
i) You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of your O’ level Examination results with their centers/examination numbers
ii) In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter institution And class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, HND, NCE, A level).
8. UPLOADING OF DOCUMENTS: For DE candidates only Upload Scanned Copies of the following Documents (the documents should not exceed Between 200kb and 300Kb each in PDF format):
i. JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE
ii. O’ Level Result(s); two sittings maximum
iii. A Level Result (ND/HND/NCE) For DE
11. SUBMISSION APPLICATION:
After filling/uploading all the necessary information/Certificates, you are advised to cross check and ensure that all entries/uploads are correct. You should then Submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
12. PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM:
After successful submission of your application, your application page is displayed. Your Phone Number is your Application ID (Password) as well as your login Username. You may wish to print your application form by Clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button
Candidates are advised to register and submit their documents online (No physical presence for the screening/submission of documents is required please).
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on Tuesday, 31st October, 2023.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
Read Also: How To Check BOSU Admission Status
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Borno State University agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. BOSU does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
For any enquiry Contact us at email@example.com.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your BOSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.