Borno State University, Maiduguri BOSU cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise has been released and published online on micplustech.com
Borno State University (BOSU) is a state government-owned tertiary institution established in 2016. It is located in Maiduguri the capital and the largest city of Borno State in north-eastern Nigeria. Borno State University offer undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, It has five faculties with over 20 departments.
Check out the BOSU Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Borno State University, Maiduguri
WHAT IS CUT OFF MARK
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the BOSU cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Borno State University, Maiduguri Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
BOSU JAMB CUT OFF MARK FOR 2020-2021
The management of the Kano Borno State University, Maiduguri (BOSU) has released the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise. BOSU general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 160.
This means that BOSU cut off mark is 160 for the 2020/2021 academic session’s admission esercise
- Complete List Of Courses Offered In BOSU
- How To Check Borno State University Admission Status Online
- BOSU School Fees Schedule For Indigenes And Non-Indigenes Student’s
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into Borno State University, Maiduguri for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Borno State University Departmental Cut Off Mark
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
The Borno State University, Maiduguri (BOSU) management has not yet released her departmental cut off marks. However, you are advise to bookmark this page to get alert when the Departmental cut-off marks is out.
BOSU Post-UTME ELIGIBILITY
- UTME Candidates who chose Borno State University, Maiduguri as their MOST Preferred Choice of institution (First Choice)
- Candidate must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME Examination
- UTME Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics)
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Borno State University, Maiduguri as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME, should change to the BOSU via JAMB website.
BOSU Nature of Admission Screening
The Borno State University, Maiduguri holds her admission screening exercises within a week or couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases. Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed for the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.
Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are: SSCE result and JAMB registration print out only.
It is often important that a candidate arrive early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screen on the JAMB scores and their SSCE result
The second phase of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise. Here all documents such as;
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. Do not give money to anybody for admission!!
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above BOSU cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success
Feel free to share this amazing post with your friends