This page will discuss about the 2020/2021 School fees of Borno State University, Maiduguri popularly known as (BOSU)
BOSU School Fees: The school authorities of the Borno State University (BOSU) has published the amount payable as school fees by the newly admitted and returning undergraduate students for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform the general public especially Borno State University, BOSU prospective Students to check amount payable as School Fees for 2020/2021 academic session.
Borno State University (BOSU) is a state government-owned tertiary institution established in 2016. It is located in Maiduguri the capital and the largest city of Borno State in north-eastern Nigeria. Borno State University offer undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, It has five faculties with over 20 departments.
Borno State University, Maiduguri has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Check out the BOSU School Fees Schedule for the current academic session recently released by the Management of the institution.
WHAT IS SCHOOL FEES
School fees is a fee charged to students at a school, college, university or other place of learning that is in addition to any matriculation and/or tuition fees. It may be charged to support student organizations and student activities (for which it can be called an activity fee) or for intercollegiate programs such as intramural sports or visiting academics; or, at a public university or college, as a means to remedy shortfalls in state funding (in which case it can often be called a technology fee). Further fees may then be charged for features and facilities such as insurance, health and parking provision.
How Much Is Borno State University (BOSU) School Fees for current academic session
The amounts to be paid as school fees by the new and returning undergraduate students of the Borno State University (BOSU) for the 2020/2021 academic session have been announced.
All students who choose Borno State University (BOSU), Maiduguri as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME/DE Registration or if you’re already a student we advise you to confirm their School Fees for 2020/2021 academic session as listed below:
- BOSU Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
- How To Check BOSU Admission Status
- Complete List Of Courses Offered In BOSU And Admission Requirements
BOSU School Fees Schedule For 2020/2021 Academic Session
The breakdown of Borno State University School Fees for the Current Academic Session are stated below:
School Fees Schedule For Newly Admitted Indigenes And Non-Indigenes Students
+++click on the images below for better view++
School Fees Schedule For Returning Indigenes And Non-Indigenes Students
+++click on the images below for better view++
This purpose of this listed school fees above for the Borno State University is to assist you propose and budget your self, we’ve seen a lot of students who faced unplanned financial challenges while in school, majority of them even had to drop out in school because of financial problems.
I hope you have carefully read and understand the actual amount payable as BOSU school fees For Indigenes And Non-Indigenes Students
Borno State University, Maiduguri School Fees Payment Procedure
Follow the payment steps/guidelines as outlined below:
- First Visit the School Portal @http://www.bosu.edu.ng
- Click on Student menu and select MAKE PAYMENT option. You will be redirected to http://portals.bosu.edu.ng/.
- Click on the link “REGISTER NOW” and select ADMISSION
- Enter your Jamb registration number and click the VERIFY button.
- Select the SCHOOL FEE button and click CONTINUE button.
- Select FULL PAYMENT
- Click on Print button to print the Pre-Payment Analysis Slip.
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT button to make payment using the eTransact online payment platform. (Note that the amount to be paid includes School fee, Course Registration fee for General Studies – GSS, as well as Bank Transaction charge)
- Select Pay AT BANK Mode from the payment mode option menu.
- The list of banks supported on the platform appears, click the CONTINUE button to proceed.
- An ACKNOWLEDGMENT SLIP containing your transactions details appears.
- Click on PRINT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP Button to print the slip.
- With the Acknowledgment slip visit any branch of the banks listed on the platform.
- At the bank, the bank teller uses the Acknowledgment slip to accept the payment in Cash and provides the student with an eTransact e-payment receipt.
- Visit the Bursary Department to change your e-receipt to the University official receipt.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Any of the following banks are to be used for payment through the eTransact platform
1. Union Bank
2. Sterling Bank
3. United Bank for Africa (UBA)
4. First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
5. Diamond Bank
6. Unity Bank
7. Enterprise Bank
8. GTB Bank
9. Access Bank
10. EcoBank, etc
Late payment would attract extra charges and failure to pay the fees on time would lead to the student inability to seat for their semester examination.
Note: never you pay your School fees or transfer to someone you don’t know to pay for You.
For any enquiry Contact the School Management at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call this number: 07014449880.
If you are still confused on how to pay your BOSU School fees, then I will kindly advice you to visit the campus and find out more from their working staff so as to avoid stories that touches the heart.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.