Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Alvan Ikoku school fees schedule for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri, has released the school fees schedule for SSP, Pre-NCE, NCE and Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education School Fees Schedule
|COLLEGE CEREMONIAL SONG||250||250|
|TURNING POINT BOOK (ANTI CULT)||300||300|
This purpose of this listed school fees above for the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri is to assist you propose and budget your self, we’ve seen a lot of students who faced unplanned financial challenges while in school, majority of them even had to drop out in school because of financial problems.
Late payment would attract extra charges and failure to pay the fees on time would lead to the student inability to seat for their semester examination.
Print and keep your Payment receipt. You will need it!
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Acceptance Fee.
The non-refundable Acceptance fees are as follows:
- NCE STUDENTS – N35,000
- DEGREE STUDENTS – N35,000
The non-refundable acceptance fees should be paid into ALVANA MICRO FINANCE BANK.
Please generate your Invoice for Acceptance fees payment from the College portal: CLICK TO GENERATE INVOICE
If you are unable to generate your invoice, please visit the College ICT Centre for assistance.
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Registration Requirements.
- Log onto www.alvanikoku.edu.ng and click on Student Portal to generate their Acceptance Fee Remita Invoice.
- Proceed with your invoice to any commercial bank or Alvana Microfinance Bank to make your payment.
- Pay the Acceptance Fee with your RRR invoice.
- Return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents.
- Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification
- JAMB Result Slip
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Passport Photograph
- Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee.
- All printed screening documents.
- Open your files with the screening officers.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
I hope and believe that you have carefully read and understand the actual amount you have to pay for Alvan Ikoku College of Education School, acceptance fees and registration procedures.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your friends.