Latest Update On FUD Admission List 2022/2023: This post will focus on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check Federal University Dutse Admission Status Online Via School And Jamb Portal by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
The school management of the Federal University Dutse (FUD) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Federal University, Dutse (FUD) 2022/2023 admission Screening Exercise that they can now check their admission status.
Federal University Dutse (FUD) is a Federal Government owned University established in 2011. The university was located in Dutse the capital of Jigawa State Nigeria. Federal University Dutse offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. The university held its first convocation ceremony on January 16, 2016.
FUDutse admission list contains the names of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University, Dutse Degree Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Check out the FUD Admission List for the 2022/2023 academic session recently released and published online by the school management of Federal University Dutse.
- How To Check FUD IJMB Admission List
- How To Check FUD Results
- How To Check FUD Postgraduate Admission List
How To Check FUDutse Admission List Online Via School Portal/Website
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the first-degree Programmes of Federal University Dutse (FUD) for the 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 Academic Sessions.CHECK HERE
Successful candidates who have been offered admission into the Federal University Dutse (FUD) are required to pay a non-refundable admissions acceptance fee of Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000:00) before they can collect their admission letters. This fee must be paid promptly in order to secure the candidate’s place in the institution.
After paying the acceptance fee, successful candidates are advised to visit the FUD portal to complete their registration procedures and obtain information on the schedule of fees. It is important to note that registration must be completed within the stipulated time frame to avoid any complications.
FUD Admission Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Procedure For Freshers
FUD School Fees Schedule For Newly Admitted Students
How To Obtain FUD Admission Form
Complete List Of Courses Offered In FUD And Admission Requirements
FUD Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For Admission
How To Check FUD Admission List On Jamb Caps Login Portal
Federal University, Dutse prospective candidates can also access their admission status online from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUD admission status.
You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and accept their admission. Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile his/her name will not be on JAMB matriculation list and will not be considered admitted neither is allowed for NYSC mobilization after graduation.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre immediately if you have not done so. Failure to do this successfully, will prevent access to JAMB Admission Letter on JAMB CAPS.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
ADMISSION IN PROGRESS?
This means you have been recommended for admission and only undergoing processing. With admission in progress, consider yourself admitted. Just keep checking back and to see when the notification will change to congratulations you have been admitted.
NOT YET ADMITTED?
This response simply means you are yet to be considered for admission. Regularly check the School and JAMB site to see if any changes occur. However, candidates are advised to follow the instructions below:
- Login Into JAMB CAPS To Verify Your O’level Result Upload. It’s important to verify whether your O’level result has been uploaded on the JAMB portal or not. As failure to upload your O’level result can affect your JAMB admission status.
- Check If You Have Been Recommended For Transfer To Another Program. Based on the JAMB CAPS implementation policy, institutions have the right to consider some candidates for transfer from the choice programme to another programme because of UTME and O’level combinations.
- Candidate Who Applied With Awaiting Result. Candidates with awaiting results should upload their results on the JAMB portal and school portal respectively.
- Know When You Have Been Offered Admission. Candidates are expected to monitor their admission status by following the instructions above.
N/B: The school management will continue to update the list as they receive updates and approval from Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) for recommended candidates.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the school portal/website.
- Go to FUD admission status checking portal at http://myportal.fud.edu.ng/.
- Locate and Click on the ‘Check Admission’ button.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘CHECK’ button to access your FUD admission status
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
How To Check Jigawa State Polytechnic Admission List
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the University to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The University wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the University is done directly by the University and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to FUD admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.