FUD Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain Federal University, Dutse Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is FUDutse Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Federal University Dutse, FUD Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For FUD Pre-degree and Remedial Admission Form
- How To Obtain SLU Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- How To Apply For FUD IJMB Admission Form
The Federal University Dutse (FUD) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Federal University Dutse (FUD) is a Federal Government owned University established in 2011. The university was located in Dutse the capital of Jigawa State Nigeria. Federal University Dutse offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. The university held its first convocation ceremony on January 16, 2016.
Check out how to apply for FUDutse Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Federal University Dutse (FUD) Cut Off Mark
FUDutse general UTME cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 160.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160, follow the link below to view the full list of FUD Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Federal University Dutse Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Federal University, Dutse (FUD) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
FUD Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Federal University, Dutse as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME Examination.
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- In addition Direct Entry candidates Must have obtained at least Lower Credit at National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course, and a minimum of eight (8) points with the relevant subject combination at NCE and IJMB for DE admission.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal University, Dutse during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the university, should change to the FUD via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the FUDutse Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form.
How To Apply For FUD Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Federal University, Dutse Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- Candidates are to log into the Federal University Dutse PUTME Portal-http://putme.fud.edu.ng or through the link on the University website to register online for the post UTME exercise.
- Candidates should login using their JAMB/DE Registration Number.
- Candidates should update their Date of Birth, Email, Phone Number, State/ G.A.
- Candidates should Generate Invoice + Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number
- Use the RRR Number to pay N 2,000 Post UTME charges, using any acceptable debit card, or pay at any Commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank.
- Candidates should verify their payment using the Verify button at the navigation–bar
- Candidates should select appropriate Subject Combinations which must be relevant to their Course of choice to write the aptitude test.
- Candidates should update their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results (not more than two sittings) as well as A ‘Level
- Scan and Upload genuine and authentic copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/A’Level results and recent passport photograph.
- Print Examination Slip.
All UTME candidates are to print the following;
- Evidence of Remita Payment Receipt
- Printed Acknowledgement Slip
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on 30th March, 2022.
All candidates are advised to make sure that they have uploaded their O’Level results on the JAMB website.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
See Also: How To Check FUDutse Post UTME Result
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Federal University Dutse agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. FUDutse does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
For more information or clarification, candidates can visit the PUTME portal for live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FUD Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.