FUKASHERE Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024: This page contains the procedure to obtain Federal University, Kashere Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is FUKASHERE Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
YES!!! Federal University, Kashere, FUKASHERE Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
- How To Obtain FUKASHERE Postgraduate Application Form
- FUKASHERE Registration Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
- How To Apply For GSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
The Federal University, Kashere (FUKASHERE) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2023/2024 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Federal University, Kashere (FUKASHERE) is a Federal Government owned University established in 2010. The university was located at Kashere in Akko Local Government Area (LGA) of Gombe State, Nigeria. Federal University, Kashere offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for FUKASHERE Post-UTME/Direct Entry admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2023/2024 admission session.
Federal University Kashere (FUKASHERE) Cut Off Mark
FUKASHERE general Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is 150 and Above.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 150, follow the link below to view the full list of FUKASHERE Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Federal University, Kashere Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Federal University, Kashere (Fukashere) Post UTME/Direct Entry application fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
FUKASHERE Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Federal University, Kashere as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 150 in the UTME Examination
- Direct Entry candidates with Credit/Merit pass in National Diploma, Recognized Diploma, NCE or IJMB in relevant areas from recognized tertiary institutions.
- In addition to the above general requirements, candidates must meet Departmental admission requirements stipulated by the University and reflected in JAMB brochure. Candidates must at any point in time combine not more than 2 sittings to qualify for registration.
- Candidates awaiting O’level result can apply.
- Candidates must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal University, Kashere during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the university, should change to the FUKASHERE via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the Fukashere Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For FUKASHERE Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Federal University, Kashere Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- Log on to fuk.admissions.cloud and click on 2023/2024 Post UTME Screening Form
- Pay the sum of N2,000.00 only non refundable screening fee in favour of Federal University of Kashere by following the process accordingly
- Follow and fill the details as displayed
NOTE: Both Direct Entry and UTME candidates arc STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre without which such a candidate would not be admitted.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of FUKASHERE Post UTME/Direct Entry application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
N/B: Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
FUKASHERE Post-UTME/DEScreening Schedule and Documents Required
The Federal University, Kashere Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise is scheduled to hold online from Tuesday 1st to Thursday, 31 August 2023.
Candidate should fill the screening form as appropriate and upload his/her credentials/documents as shown below:
- ‘O’ Level Statement of Result(s)
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result/Certificate for Direct Entry applicant
- First/Primary School Certificate
- Indigene Letter
- Certificate of Birth or Declaration of Age
Candidates that are awaiting results should indicate in the appropriate grade area as ‘AR‘.
If admitted, candidates should print the filled online screening form and copies of the above listed credentials for submission at the point of registration.
See Also: How To Check Fukashere Admission Status
CAUTION: THE PUBLIC IS ADVISED TO DISREGARD ANY POST UTME/DE ONLINE SCREENING NOTICE/PLATFORM OTHER THAN THE ONE ABOVE.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FUKASHERE Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.