FUKASHERE Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form of Federal University, Kashere popularly known as (Fukashere)
Is Federal University, Kashere (FUKASHERE) Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Federal University, Kashere, Fukashere supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
- How To Obtain FUKASHERE Postgraduate Application Form Online
- FUKASHERE Registration Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
The Federal University, Kashere (FUKASHERE) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Federal University, Kashere (FUKASHERE) is a Federal Government owned University established in 2010. The university was located at Kashere in Akko Local Government Area (LGA) of Gombe State, Nigeria. Federal University, Kashere offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
This is to inform all Candidates who have applied for admission into the Federal University, Kashere for the 2020/2021 Academic Session that the University’s Pre-Admission Screening Exercise will hold at the University Main Campus, Kashere, Gombe State.
Check out how to apply for FUKASHERE Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 admission session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday 27th July, 2020.
Federal University, Kashere Cut Off Mark
FUKASHERE general Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 160 and Above.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160 like Accounting, Chemistry and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Federal University, Kashere Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Federal University, Kashere Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Federal University, Kashere (Fukashere) Post UTME/Direct Entry application fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
FUKASHERE Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- UTME/Direct Entry Candidates who chose Federal University, Kashere as their first Choice of institution during Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME Examination
- UTME Candidate with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Direct Candidate must possess A minimum of five (5) subjects passed at not more than two sittings with at least two at the principal or advanced level of the G.C.E. and the others, at credit level of the SSC/GCE O/Level; no subject shall be counted at both Ordinary and Advanced Levels.
- In addition to the above general requirements, candidates must meet Departmental admission requirements stipulated by the University and reflected in JAMB brochure. Candidates must at any point in time combine not more than 2 sittings to qualify for registration.
- Both UTME and Direct Entry candidates should note that Credit in Mathematics are for all Science Based Courses.
- Candidates awaiting O’level result can apply but must choose ‘AR’ in the grade area (during registration).
- Candidates must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal University, Kashere as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME/DE Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the Fukashere via JAMB website.
NOTE: Both Direct Entry and UTME candidates arc STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre without which such a candidate would not be admitted.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the FUKASHERE Post-UTME Screening Form.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
How To Apply For FUKASHERE Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Fukashere Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- Log on to fuk.admissions.cloud and click on 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Form
- Pay the sum of N2,000.00 only non refundable screening fee in favour of Federal University of Kashere by following the process accordingly
- Follow and fill the details as displayed
- If admitted candidates are to submit the evidence of payment to the Bursary and their Departments for verification before proceeding with registration.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
Screening Schedule and Documents Required
The physical screening will be at various Faculties of the University on a date to be announced later.
Candidates who possessed the above-mentioned requirements are eligible to present themselves with the following documents at the venue of the screening:
- Original and photocopies of their credentials,
- One passport size photograph,
- O’level result
- A’level statement of result or certificates (for direct entry candidate)
- First/Primary Leaving School Certificate
- Indigene Letter
- Certificate of Birth or Declaration of Age
- Evidence of payment of Post UTME/DE non refundable screening fee
If admitted, candidates should print the filled online screening form and copies of the above listed credentials for submission at the point of registration.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of Fukashere Post-UTME/Direct Entry application form is yet to be announced by the school management.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Federal University, Kashere agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. Fukashere does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FUKASHERE Post UTME and Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.