ATBU Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the Direct Entry (DE) Screening Application Form of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi popularly known as (ATBU)
Is Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the current academic session is out.
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi (ATBU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Direct Entry (DE) Screening Exercise.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) is a federal university of Technology established in 1980. It is located in Bauchi, north east Nigeria. The university is named after the first Prime Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa. The motto of the university is “Doctrina Mater Artium”, which means “Education is the mother of the practical arts”.
Check out how to apply for ATBU Direct Entry (DE) form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 session.
How Much Is Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Post UTME Form?
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi Direct Entry form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
- How To Obtain ATBU Post UTME Screening Admission Form
- ATBU School Fees Schedule For New and Returning Students
- How To Apply For ATBU Postgraduate Admission Form Online
ATBU Direct Entry Screening Exercise Eligibility:
To be eligible for the ATBU direct entry screening, all candidates must have:
- Candidates who chose Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University as their first choice of institution During Direct Entry Registration.
- A minimum of credit passes in five (5) O’ level subject including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the ATBU Direct Entry Screening Form.
How to Apply for ATBU Direct Entry Screening Form Online:
ATBU Direct Entry (DE) Screening Form is now available online Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
Visit ATBU direct entry screening exercise website via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as Username and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference [RRR], Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00] only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- The Portal will remain open from
5th – 19th August, 2019to enable you upload your Data.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your ATBU Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.