Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) is now selling its Direct Entry (DE) online screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now available. See the requirements and how to get ATBU DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING FORM below:
ATBU DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING FORM
The management of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2019/2020 academic session Direct Entry screening exercise.
ALSO CHECK OUT FOR: ATBU Postgraduate Admission FORM 2019/2020
See 2019/2020 ATBU Direct Entry Screening Qualifications below:
To be eligible for the ATBU direct entry screening, all candidates must have:
- Made the ATBU their first choice of institution in the 2019/2020 Direct Entry Admission.
- A minimum of credit passes in five (5) O’ level subject including English Language and Mathematics.
See How to Apply for ATBU Direct Entry Screening 2019/2020:
Visit ATBU direct entry screening exercise website via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as Username and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference [RRR], Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00] only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- The Portal will remain open from 5th – 19th August, 2019 to enable you upload your Data.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for.