ATBU Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024: This page contains the procedure to obtain Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi DE screening form: application fee, entry requirements, courses and other registration details.
Is ATBU Direct Entry Screening Application Form out?
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2023/2024 academic session Direct Entry (DE) Screening Exercise.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) is a federal university of Technology established in 1980. It is located in Bauchi, north east Nigeria. The university is named after the first Prime Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa. The motto of the university is “Doctrina Mater Artium”, which means “Education is the mother of the practical arts”.
Check out how to apply for ATBU Direct Entry Screening form, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2023/2024 session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 23rd October, 2023.
How Much Is Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Direct Entry Admission Form?
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi Direct Entry Application fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
ATBU Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University as their first choice of institution During Direct Entry Registration.
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi during the Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the university, should change to the ATBU via JAMB website.
Candidates are STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the ATBU Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For ATBU Direct Entry Screening Form
ATBU Direct Entry (DE) Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online.
Interested Candidates Should Visit ATBU direct entry screening exercise website via https://portal.atbu.edu.ng/screening/. Using your JAMB registration number as Username and proceed as follows to Apply now:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference [RRR], Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00] only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- The Portal will remain open for one (1) week to enable prospective candidates update their bio-data.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is Saturday, 28th October, 2023.
Note: The original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening. All candidates are advised to upload their O’ level results on their JAMB profile. please.
Read Also: How To Check ATBU Admission Status
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your ATBU Direct Entry screening form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.