ATBU Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the Direct Entry (DE) Screening Application Form of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi popularly known as (ATBU)
Is Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi Direct Entry Screening Application Form out?
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the current academic session is out.
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi (ATBU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Direct Entry (DE) Screening Exercise.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) is a federal university of Technology established in 1980. It is located in Bauchi, north east Nigeria. The university is named after the first Prime Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa. The motto of the university is “Doctrina Mater Artium”, which means “Education is the mother of the practical arts”.
Check out how to apply for ATBU Direct Entry (DE) Screening form, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 session.
How Much Is Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Direct Entry Admission Form?
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi Direct Entry Application fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
- How To Obtain ATBU IJMB and Remedial Admission Form
- ATBU School Fees Schedule For New and Returning Students
- ATBU Academic Calendar
- Complete List Of Undergraduate Courses Offered In ATBU
- How To Check ATBU Screening Exercise Result Online
- ATBU Acceptance Fee Amount And Payment Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
ATBU Direct Entry Screening Exercise Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University as their first choice of institution During Direct Entry Registration.
- Candidate must possess A minimum of five (5) subjects passed at not more than two sittings with at least two at the principal or advanced level of the G.C.E. and the others, at credit level of the SSC/GCE O/Level; no subject shall be counted at both Ordinary and Advanced Levels.
- Candidates should note that Credit in Mathematics are for all Science Based Courses.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University as their First Choice of Institution during the Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the ATBU via JAMB website.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
Candidates are STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the ATBU Direct Entry Screening Form.
How To Apply For ATBU Direct Entry Screening Form
ATBU Direct Entry (DE) Screening Form is now available online.
Interested Candidates Should Visit ATBU direct entry screening exercise website via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as Username and proceed as follows to Apply now:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference [RRR], Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00] only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- The Portal will remain open from 16th – 22nd January 2021 to enable you upload your Data.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
Read Also: How To Check ATBU Admission Status
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your ATBU Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.