UNIPORT Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain University of Port Harcourt Direct Entry screening form: application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is UNIPORT Direct Entry Screening Application Form out?
University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Admission Form
- How To Obtain IAUE Direct Entry Screening Application Form
The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
The University of Port Harcourt is a university in the Nigerian city of Port Harcourt. It was established in 1975 as University College, PorHarcourt and was given University status in 1977. The University of Port Harcourt offers Students and Scholars a unique experience that is evident in their quality research, teaching and community service which sets them apart from other Universities in Nigeria.
Check out how to apply for UNIPORT Direct Entry Admission form, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 6th September, 2021
How Much Is University of Port Harcourt Direct Entry Admission Form?
University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Direct Entry Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
UNIPORT Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose University of Port Harcourt as their Preferred Choice of institution during the Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose University of Port Harcourt during the Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the UNIPORT via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Candidates who chose the University of Port Harcourt for Direct Entry Admission are hereby requested to apply for screening by logging in to the University website www.uniport.edu.ng and complete a Form online, to provide information on:
(3) Qualifying Exam (s) for Direct Entry Admission
(4) Results obtained from qualifying examinations (O’level, A’level, Diploma, NCE, and Degree respectively). This must be detailed, showing the pass level and points.
(5) Candidate’s JAMB Registration Number.
Before proceeding to apply for the UNIPORT Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For UNIPORT Direct Entry Screening Form
University of Port Harcourt Direct Entry Screening Form is now on sale and available online for purchase. Interested candidates should Click Here To Apply Now.
- Eligible candidates are to input JAMB Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded JAMB details
- Generate Remita Code for payment with your Master, Visa or Verve Card, etc. OR Print out Payment Slip and Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita Platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make a payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and login with your JAMB Registration Number and the Access Code on the Payment Slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Proceed to the Admissions Office to submit the documents – photocopy of JAMB Slip, Birth Certificate/Age Declaration, O’Level Examination Results (WASSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB), A’Level/Diploma/NCE/JUPEB/ IJMB and Degree Results, showing CGPA as applicable. Alternatively, the requested documents can be mailed by courier to: The Admissions Officer, University of Port Harcourt, Choba, P.M.B. 5323, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on Sunday, 19th September, 2021. Candidates are advised to complete all registration purposes on or before midnight of this deadline.
- Inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Leveland A’Level Results, JAMB ResultSlips and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2021, to be eligible for the Admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- Registration is online, therefore candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates must ensure their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be University of Port Harcourt agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. UNIPORT does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08123241152, 08116188834, 08116188840
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your UNIPORT Direct Entry form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends