This page will discuss about the Post UTME screening application form of University of Port Harcourt popularly known as (UNIPORT)
University of Port Harcourt Post UTME screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale and available online on micplustech.com for purchase.
This is to inform all the First choice candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2020 JAMB UTME that they are invited to the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
NOTE: The 2020/2021 University of Port Harcourt post utme form is currently not on sale. In Order to be informed when the post utme registration form is out, bookmark this page or subscribe to our mail list to get alert when the form is out.
How to Obtain UNIPORT Post UTME Form
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC,FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
Related: UNIPORT DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING FORM
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your UNIPORT POST UTME form for 2020/2021 academic session.