UNIPORT Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure to obtain University of Port Harcourt Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is UNIPORT Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For RSU Post UTME Screening Admission Form
- How To Obtain IAUE Post UTME Screening Application Form
The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2022/2023 academic session Post UTME Screening Exercise.
The University of Port Harcourt is a university in the Nigerian city of Port Harcourt. It was established in 1975 as University College, PorHarcourt and was given University status in 1977. The University of Port Harcourt offers Students and Scholars a unique experience that is evident in their quality research, teaching and community service which sets them apart from other Universities in Nigeria.
Check out how to apply for UNIPORT Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Cut Off Mark
UNIPORT general UTME cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session is 150.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 150, follow the link below to view the full list of UNIPORT Departmental cut off mark:
University of Port Harcourt Cut Off Mark
How Much Is University of Port Harcourt Post UTME Admission Form?
University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose University of Port Harcourt as their Preferred Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 150 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose University of Port Harcourt during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the UNIPORT via JAMB website.
Prospective candidates are STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Complete List Of Courses Offered In UNIPORT And Admission Requirements
How To Obtain UNIPORT Direct Entry Admission Form
UNIPORT School Fees Schedule For New And Returning Students
Before proceeding to apply for the UNIPORT Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Form
University of Port Harcourt Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available online for purchase.
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Generate Remita code for payment with your master, visa or verve card etc OR Print out Payment Slip and proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested. Candidates who are awaiting their O’Level Result(s) should so indicate.
- Click on the “submit button” and print photo card for the screening exercise clearance. Reprint Photo Card a day to the examination.
Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on Thursday 27th, October, 2022.
CANDIDATES WHO FAIL TO REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Scheduled
|Monday, 31st October 2022||Anatomy/Physiology/Nursing/Dentistry, Agriculture, SSLT||8:00am – 3:00pm|
|Tuesday, 1st November 2022||Humanities, Pharmacy|
|Wednesday, 2nd November 2022||Management Sciences, Law|
|Thursday, 3rd November 2022||Engineering, Education|
|Friday, 4th November 2022||Social Sciences, Science|
|Saturday, 5th November 2022||Medicine and Surgery|
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2022, to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Registration is online, therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- When the Screening Exercise is scheduled Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues as scheduled or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read Also: How To Check UNIPORT Screening Exercise Result
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be University of Port Harcourt agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. UNIPORT does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08123241152, 08116188834, 08116188840
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your UNIPORT Post UTME form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.