UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME Screening Form of University of Port Harcourt popularly known as (UNIPORT)
Is University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
The University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Check out how to apply for UNIPORT Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 session
University of Port Harcourt Cut Off Mark
UNIPORT general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 180.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 180 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of University of Port Harcourt cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is University of Port Harcourt Post UTME Form?
University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose University of Port Harcourt as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 180 and above in the 2020 UTME, should change to the UNIPORT via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
How to Obtain UNIPORT Post UTME Form Online
University of Port Harcourt Post UTME screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale and available online on school portal for purchase.
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC,FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
Related: UNIPORT DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING FORM
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at any time soon
- Registration is online, therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
UNIPORT Post-UTME Screening Date:
The University of Port Harcourt know as UNIPORT will be conducting her post UTME in a given date not yet decided by the management of the institution. Be rest assured that we are already following the resolution and once a given date has been announce you will be informed.
- When the Screening Exercise is scheduled Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues as scheduled or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08123241152, 08116188834, 08116188840
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your UNIPORT POST UTME form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.