UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: This page contains the procedure to obtain University of Lagos Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is UNILAG Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
University of Lagos, UNILAG Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME Screening Exercise.
The University of Lagos, popularly known as UNILAG, is a public research university in Lagos, Nigeria. It is one of the five first generation universities in Nigeria and was founded in 1962. It is ranked among the top universities in the world in major education publications. University of Lagos offers various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. The University presently has three Campuses in the Mainland of Lagos. The University of Lagos currently admits over 9,000 Undergraduate students annually and enrolls over 57,000 students.
Check out how to apply for UNILAG Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 19th October 2020.
University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark
UNILAG general UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 200.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 200, follow the link below to view the full list of UNILAG Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is University of Lagos Post UTME Admission Form?
University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
UNILAG Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose University of Lagos as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 200 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates should note that Credit in Mathematics are for all Science Based Courses.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose University of Lagos as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the UNILAG via JAMB website.
- Former students of the University whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that tho new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the UNILAG Post-UTME Screening Form.
How To Apply For UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form
UNILAG Post-UTME Screening Form is now available online.
Eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
- Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
- The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse, any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of UNILAG Post UTME application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
Also note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
UNILAG Post-UTME Screening Exercise
The University of Lagos know as UNILAG will be conducting her Post UTME in a given date not yet decided by the management of the institution. Be rest assured that we are already following the resolution and once a given date has been announce you will be informed.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be University of Lagos agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. UNILAG does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
Further clarification may be obtained via e-mail: email@example.com and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596 and 09058702877.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your UNILAG Post UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.