University of Lagos UNILAG Post UTME screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale and available online on micplustech.com for purchase.
The University of Lagos online registration for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
See the requirements and how to obtain UNILAG post UTME form below:
Candidates That Qualify for UNILAG Post UTME 2020/2021
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant OL’evel subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Former students of the University whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that tho new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Form.
SCREENING FEE – N2,000
Eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
Further clarification may be obtained via e-mail: email@example.com and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596 and 09058702877.
- Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
- The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse, any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.
Recommended: HOW TO CHANGE YOUR SCHOOL OF CHOICE/COURSE
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your UNILAG POST UTME FORM for 2020/2021 academic session.