UNILAG Post-UTME Screening Form 2023/2024: This page contains the procedure to obtain University of Lagos Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is UNILAG Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
University of Lagos, UNILAG Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2023/2024 academic session Post UTME Screening Exercise.
The University of Lagos, popularly known as UNILAG, is a public research university in Lagos, Nigeria. It is one of the five first generation universities in Nigeria and was founded in 1962. It is ranked among the top universities in the world in major education publications. University of Lagos offers various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. The University presently has three Campuses in the Mainland of Lagos. The University of Lagos currently admits over 9,000 Undergraduate students annually and enrolls over 57,000 students.
Check out how to apply for UNILAG Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 10th July 2023.
University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark
UNILAG general UTME cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is 200.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 200, follow the link below to view the full list of UNILAG Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is University of Lagos Post UTME Admission Form?
University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
UNILAG Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose University of Lagos as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 200 and above in the UTME Examination.
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose University of Lagos as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the UNILAG via JAMB website.
- Former students of the University whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that tho new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the UNILAG Post-UTME Screening Form.
How To Apply For UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form
UNILAG Post-UTME Screening Form is now available online.
Eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
- Only candidates who must have uploaded their O/Level results on JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) on or before 13th August, 2023 will be considered for admission. Any candidate that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2023 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
- The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse. The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students who test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is Friday 28th July, 2023.
UNILAG Post UTME Screening Exercise Date
The University of Lagos Post-UTME online aptitude test will hold from Monday, 31st July to Friday, 4th August, 2023. Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be University of Lagos agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. UNILAG does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
Further clarification may be obtained via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and the following phone numbers: 09053006772, 08027953216 and 08141656802.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your UNILAG Post-UTME screening form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.