UNILAG Post-UTME Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain University of Lagos Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is UNILAG Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
University of Lagos, UNILAG Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session Post UTME Screening Exercise.
The University of Lagos, popularly known as UNILAG, is a public research university in Lagos, Nigeria. It is one of the five first generation universities in Nigeria and was founded in 1962. It is ranked among the top universities in the world in major education publications. University of Lagos offers various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. The University presently has three Campuses in the Mainland of Lagos. The University of Lagos currently admits over 9,000 Undergraduate students annually and enrolls over 57,000 students.
Check out how to apply for UNILAG Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 11th October 2021.
University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark
UNILAG general UTME cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 200.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 200, follow the link below to view the full list of UNILAG Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is University of Lagos Post UTME Admission Form?
University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
UNILAG Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose University of Lagos as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 200 and above in the UTME Examination.
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose University of Lagos as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the UNILAG via JAMB website.
- Former students of the University whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that tho new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the UNILAG Post-UTME Screening Form.
How To Apply For UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form
UNILAG Post-UTME Screening Form is now available online.
Eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
- Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
- The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse, any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is Friday 29th October 2021.
N/B: Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
UNILAG Online Post UTME Screening Date & Guidelines
The Screening will be done Online. Candidates can start checking their P-UTME test scheduled dates and time. They are also advised to regularly check their e-mail inboxes for this and other important pieces of information.
The University of Lagos Post-UTME aptitude test will hold from Monday, 1st to Friday, 5th November, 2021.
Below are the Examination Instructions:
- This is a competitive qualifying aptitude test. Candidates must comport themselves accordingly. Candidates are advised to have a reliable internet connection before attempting the online aptitude test.
- Your activities during the period of the aptitude test will be monitored and recorded. Candidates will be required to attempt the test with a webcam and microphone enabled device. (For optimal experience, use of mobile phones for the aptitude test is discouraged).
- Candidates are forbidden from covering their webcams during the period of the aptitude test. Our inability to see the candidate at any time during the test may result in disqualification.
- During the aptitude test, you are not permitted to leave your position. You are advised to adequately prepare before commencing the test.
- In the course of the aptitude test, you are not permitted to leave the test tab for another tab or application on the computer for any reason, not even to use the computer calculator. Departure from the test tab may result in disqualification.
- Nobody is permitted to be around you during the period of the test, not even members of your family. You will be disqualified if anybody is seen around you during the test.
- The duration of the aptitude test is 30 minutes. The time starts to count immediately you click the start button and continues to count even if you log out before your 30 minutes lapses.
- Do not read your questions out during the aptitude test. This will result to disqualification.
- In the event that you run out of time, your aptitude test will automatically be submitted.
- Use of face mask, face caps, earpiece or headphone during the test is prohibited.
- Candidates should note that they can ONLY LOG IN on their scheduled date and time.
Kindly note that recommended browser versions to use during the test are: Google Chrome 86 / Mozilla Firefox 84 or later.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be University of Lagos agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. UNILAG does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
Further clarification may be obtained via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and the following phone numbers: 07043359831, 07026079596 and 09058702877.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your UNILAG Post-UTME screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.