ABU Zaria Post-UTME Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is ABU Zaria Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Ahmadu Bello University, ABU supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For Ahmadu Bello University Direct Entry Screening Form Online
- Complete List Of Courses Offered In Ahmadu Bello University
- How To Obtain Ahmadu Bello University Distance Learning Admission Form
The Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (ABU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) is a federal government research university founded on 4 October 1962, as the University of Northern Nigeria. located in the city of Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria. Ahmadu Bello University offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for ABU Post-UTME screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 13th September, 2021
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria Cut Off Mark
ABU Zaria general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 180.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 180, follow the link below to view the full list of ABU Zaria Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Post UTME Admission Form?
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria Post UTME Application fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
ABU Zaria Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested candidates who did not choose Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria During the UTME Registration and wish to to study in the University, should change to the ABU via JAMB website.
Candidates are STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the ABU Zaria Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For ABU Zaria Post UTME Screening Form
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to apply now:
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only as screening fee.
Payment can either be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, verve and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any commercial Bank. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is Sunday, 3rd October, 2021.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
ABU Zaria Post-UTME Screening Exercise Details
The screening exercise has been scheduled to hold as indicated below:
- 4th October, 2021 (Monday) – Faculty of Social Science
- 5th October, 2021 (Tuesday) – Faculty of Engineering & Environmental design
- 6th October. 2021 (Wednesday) – Faculty of Education & Law
- 7th October, 2021 (Thursday) – Faculty of Agriculture,Pharmaceuticals science, physical science, life science and veterinary medicine
- 8th October, 2021 (Friday) – ABU Business School (Accounting, Actuarial Science, Business Administration, Banking&Finance, Economics, Marketing & Insurance) Administration, Arts
- 9th October ,2021 (Saturday) – v-v college of Medical Sciences (Medicine, Dental Surgery Radiography, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing, Human Anatomy and Human Physiology)
Any UTME/DE candidate who fails to REGISTER for the Screening Exercise will not be eligible for admission into the University. Those that have registered for the 2020/2021 session need not register again.
Candidates should report to the venue of screening indicated on their Post-UTME slip at least one hour before the scheduled time.
On the day of screening, UTME candidates must come along with the print-out of their schedule slips with the uploaded passport photograph and a printout of the UTME result which must be submitted on the day of the screening.
UTME Candidates should please note that:
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law enforcement agents will not be allowed into the venue
- ABU is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
- Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own record
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Ahmadu Bello University agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. ABU does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
For enquiries, contact the following numbers: 09064870523,07015333203, 08052576895
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your ABU Zaria POST UTME screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.