ABU Zaria Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 & 2023/2024: This page contains the procedure to obtain Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is ABU Zaria Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
YES!!! Ahmadu Bello University, ABU supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 and 2023/2024 academic session is out.
- How To Obtain ABU Zaria IJMB And Remedial Admission Form
- How To Obtain ABU Zaria Distance Learning Admission Form
- How To Apply For ABU Zaria Postgraduate Admission Form
The Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (ABU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2022/2023 and 2023/2024 academic session Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) is a federal government research university founded on 4 October 1962, as the University of Northern Nigeria. located in the city of Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria. Ahmadu Bello University offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for ABU Post-UTME screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 and 2023/2024 session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Tuesday, 18th July, 2023
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria Cut Off Mark
ABU Zaria general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is 180.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 180, follow the link below to view the full list of ABU Zaria Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Post UTME Admission Form?
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria Post UTME Application fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
ABU Zaria Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested candidates who did not choose Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria During the UTME Registration and wish to to study in the University, should change to the ABU via JAMB website.
Candidates are STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the ABU Zaria Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For ABU Zaria Post UTME Screening Form
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to apply now:
To register, Candidates are required to visit and login to: https://portal.abu.edu.ng/forms or click on 2022/2023 and 2023/2024 Post UTME Registration on the Ahmadu Bello University website https://abu.edu.ng.
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only as screening fee.
Payment to be made via REMITA using the Option of POS (Point of Sale) at designated offices within the Campus, online payment OR by printing the REMITA RETRIVAL REFERENCE (RRR) slip and proceeding to any Bank. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is Friday, 18th August 2023.
Any candidate who fails to REGISTER for the Screening Exercise will not be eligible for admission into the University. Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
ABU Zaria Post-UTME Screening Exercise Details
The screening exercise has been scheduled to hold as indicated below:
- Monday, 21st August, 2023 – Faculty of Social Science.
- Tuesday, 22nd August 2023 – Faculty of Engineering & Environmental design.
- Wednesday, 23rd August, 2023 – Faculty of Nursing & Law.
- Thursday, 24th August, 2023 – Faculty of Agriculture,Pharmaceuticals science, physical science, life science and veterinary medicine.
- Friday, 25th August, 2023 – ABU Business School (Accounting, Actuarial Science, Business Administration, Banking&Finance, Economics, Marketing & Insurance) Administration, Arts, Education.
- 26th August 2023 (Saturday) – College of Medical Sciences (Medicine, Dental Surgery Radiography, Medical Laboratory Science, Human Anatomy and Human Physiology).
Candidates are advised to bring their original JAMB and post-UTME registration printouts to the screening exercise.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Ahmadu Bello University agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. ABU does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your ABU Zaria POST UTME screening form for 2022/2023 & 2023/2024 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.