ABU Zaria Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME Screening Form of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria popularly known as (ABU)
Is Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Ahmadu Bello University, ABU supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (ABU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) is a federal government research university founded on 4 October 1962, as the University of Northern Nigeria. located in the city of Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria. Ahmadu Bello University offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for ABU Post-UTME screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 12th October, 2020
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Cut Off Mark
ABU general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 180.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 180 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Ahmadu Bello University Post UTME Admission Form?
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria Post UTME Application fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
ABU Zaria Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- UTME Candidates who chose Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria as their first Choice of institution
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates should note that Credit in Mathematics are for all Science Based Courses.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested candidates who did not choose Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria During the UTME Registration and wish to to study in the University, should change to the ABU via JAMB website.
Candidates are STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the ABU Post-UTME Screening Form.
- How To Obtain ABU Zaria IJMB And Remedial Admission Form
- ABU Zaria School Fees And Acceptance Fee Schedule For New and Returning Students
- How To Apply For ABU Zaria Postgraduate Admission Form Online
How To Apply For ABU Zaria Post UTME Screening Form
ABU Post-UTME Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only as screening fee.
Payment can either be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, verve and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any commercial Bank. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of application form is Saturday, 14th November, 2020.
Any UTME candidate who fails to REGISTER for the screening exercise will not be eligible for admission into the University.
ABU Zaria Post-UTME Screening Exercise Date
The Ahmadu Bello University know as ABU will be conducting her post UTME in a given date not yet decided by the management of the institution. Be rest assured that we are already following the resolution and once a given date has been announce you will be informed
Candidates should report to the venue of screening indicated on their Post-UTME slip at least one hour before the scheduled time.
On the day of screening, UTME candidates must come along with the print-out of their schedule slips with the uploaded passport photograph and a printout of the UTME result which must be submitted on the day of the screening.
UTME Candidates should please note that:
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law enforcement agents will not be allowed into the venue
- ABU is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
- Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own record
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Ahmadu Bello University agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. ABU does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
For enquiries, contact the following numbers: 09064870523,07015333203, 08052576895
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your ABU Zaria POST UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.