RSUST >> RSU Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure to obtain Rivers State University of Science and Technology (now known as Rivers State University) Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is RSUST >> RSU Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Rivers State University formerly recognized as Rivers State University of Science and Technology Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Admission Form
- How To Obtain IAUE Post UTME Screening Application Form
The school management of Rivers State University of Science and Technology [now, Rivers State University] invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2022/2023 academic session Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Rivers State University, formerly Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST), is a university located in the Diobu area of Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria. It is the first technological university in Nigeria and also the first university to be situated within the Niger Delta.
Check out how to apply for RSU >> (RSUST) Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday 1st August, 2022
RSU >> (RSUST) Cut Off Mark
RSUST general UTME cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session is 180.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 180, follow the link below to view the full list of RSU Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Rivers State University of Science and Technology Post UTME Admission Form?
Rivers State University (RSU) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
RSUST >> RSU Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Rivers State University of Science and Technology as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Rivers State University as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the RSU via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the RSUST >> RSU Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For RSU >> (RSUST) Post UTME Screening Form
Rivers State University Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to apply now:
- Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise online by logging onto www.rsu.edu.ng and making e-payment of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only using Interswitch Verve enabled cards. Candidates are encouraged to use the online chat support for further information. Below are steps to follow:
- Visit https://rsu.edu.ng or https://ecampus.rsu.edu.ng and click on Applications
- Click on the Programme REGULAR under Application Name “2022/2023 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION“
- Click on BUY PIN Enter your Name, email, and Phone numbers , then Click on Pay with Pay Panel. Note that it is candidates’ personal phone numbers and email addresses that are required.
- Click on Continue, select Payment Method (Payment Using Debit Card and Bank Branch Option are available), and click on Continue to Payment.
- Enter Debit Card details and Complete Payment.
- A PIN will be displayed and also sent to your email.
- Enter the PIN in the PIN section of the Application and Click on Start Application.
- Follow the Application Process to the end and Print out your Screening Exercise Slip.
- Applicants are expected to have all information required for this Application such as JAMB Registration Number, O’level Results and Personal Data.
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME Screening test
- Candidates are to note that the mode of screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard as well as make provision to connect to internet.
- Candidates are expected to note that the screening test shall be done online, therefore they should stick to the time and date allocated on the screening test slip as no login shall be allowed after the scheduled time of candidates’ examinations.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for Post-UTME applications has been extended to Wednesday September 21, 2022. Those that pay for their applications by the deadline will have until Friday, September 23, to submit their application online.
Note that reprinting of slip shall be done from 26th – 30th September 2022 for all verified applicants.
RSU >> (RSUST) Post-UTME Screening Exercise Details
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from Tuesday 4th October 2022, at the Information Communication and technology Centre (ICTC) of the University. Candidates are requested to please note that Screening Exercise will be as scheduled on the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration. The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip.
- Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time. All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
- Parents, guardians and well-wishers are advised to stay away from the venue of the screening exercise.
Read Also: How To Check RSU Screening Exercise Result
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Rivers State University agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. RSU does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
Further details about the screening exercise can be obtained online at www.rsu.edu.ng.
It is important to note that the names of successful candidates for admission shall be published on the same site (www.rsu.edu.ng.).
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your RSUST >> RSU Post UTME screening form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.