RSUST Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME Screening Form of River State University of Science and Technology, popularly known as (RSUST)
Is River State University of Science and Technology, RSUST Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
The Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Check out how to apply for RSUST Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 session
River State University of Science and Technology Cut Off Mark
RSUST general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 180.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 180 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of River State University of Science and Technology cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is River State University of Science and Technology Post UTME Form?
River State University of Science and Technology, RSUST Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
RSUST Post-UTME Screening Eligibility
- Candidates who chose River State University of Science and Technology as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose River State University of Science and Technology as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 180 and above in the 2020 UTME, should change to the RSU via JAMB website.
- Complete list of courses offered in RSUST
- RSUST School Fees Schedule For New and Returning Students
- Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses
How to Obtain RSUST Post UTME Form Online
Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST post UTME screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
- Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise online by logging onto www.rsu.edu.ng and making e-payment of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only using Interswitch Verve enabled cards. Candidates are encouraged to use the online chat support for further information. Below are steps to follow:
- Visit https://rsu.edu.ng or https://ecampus.rsu.edu.ng and click on Applications
- Click on the Programme REGULAR under Application Name “2020/2021 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION“
- Click on BUY PIN Enter your Name, email, and Phone numbers , then Click on Pay with Pay Panel. Note that it is candidates’ personal phone numbers and email addresses that are required.
- Click on Continue, select Payment Method (Payment Using Debit Card and
- Bank Branch Option are available), and click on Continue to Payment.
- Enter Debit Card details and Complete Payment.
- A PIN will be displayed and also sent to your email.
- Enter the PIN in the PIN section of the Application and Click on Start Application.
- Follow the Application Process to the end and Print out your Screening Exercise Slip.
- Applicants are expected to have all information required for this Application such as JAMB Registration Number, O’level Results and Personal Data.
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME Screening test
- Candidates are to note that the mode of screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard as well as make provision to connect to internet.
- Candidates are expected to note that the screening test shall be done online, therefore they should stick to the time and date allocated on the screening test slip as no login shall be allowed after the scheduled time of candidates’ examinations.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
he registration will commence on Wednesday 8th July, 2020 and end on Friday 7th August, 2020.
RSUST Post UTME Screening Exercise Date Schedule
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from
Tuesday 11th August 2020, to Friday 21st August, 2020 Online. Candidates are requested to please note that Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
Latest Update: Please be informed that the RSU Post UTME Demo and Screening Exercise scheduled for 10th and 11th August 2020 has been put off. The new date will be communicated to you in due course.
Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to login and take the screening test on the scheduled date and time. All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Candidates should note that taking the test on GSM phones or its use as a hotspot is not advisable as incoming calls may cause serious obstruction.
See Also: RSUST Admission Status
Candidates are advised to ensure that they have internet connectivity before the scheduled time for their examinations.
Further details about the screening exercise can be obtained online at www.rsu.edu.ng.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your RSUST POST UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
It is important to note that the names of successful candidates for admission shall be published on the same site (www.rsu.edu.ng.).
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.