IMT Enugu Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024: This page contains the procedure to obtain Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu Post UTME screening form: courses, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is IMT Enugu Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
YES!!! Institute of Management and Technology, IMT Enugu Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For UNN Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- How To Obtain ESUT Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form
The school management of Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the institution’s various full-time National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu is a government-owned and operated Nigerian institution established in 1973. The institution is located at Enugu State, Nigeria. Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu offer various degree programmes.
Check out how to apply for IMT Enugu Post-UTME screening admission form, courses, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Institute of Management and Technology (IMT Enugu) Cut Off Mark
The IMT Enugu JAMB cut-off mark for 2023/2024 session is 100. This implies that candidates whose JAMB score are not upto 100 are not permitted to purchase the 2023/2024 post utme form.
N/B: The departmental cut-off mark is not yet out. When it comes out, we will update this page.
How Much Is Institute of Management and Technology Enugu Post UTME Admission Form?
Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu Post UTME Application Fee is (N2,000.00) Two Thousand Naira only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
IMT Enugu ND Full-Time Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 100 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the polytechnic, should change to the IMT Enugu via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the IMT Enugu Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For IMT Enugu ND Full-Time Post UTME Screening Form
Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- Visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at the top right-hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE that contains a REMITA number. Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (#2000.00) only through the INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through the IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT.
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of IMT Enugu Post UTME application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
IMT Enugu Post UTME Screening
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu will not conduct POST-UTME Examination for the 2023/2024 admission into the Diploma Programmes. Admission will be based on the verified JAMB Scores and WAEC/GCE/NECO/Cambridge O’Level upload on JAMB central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. IMT Enugu does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact: 07016705460 or 08035056675; or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your IMT Enugu ND Full-Time Post UTME screening form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.