PTI Effurun Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure to obtain Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is PTI Effurun Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For FUPRE Post UTME Screening Admission Form
- How To Obtain DELSU Post UTME Screening Application Form
The school management of Petroleum Training Institute (PTI Effurun) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic.
Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) in Effurun, Delta State was established in 1973 by the federal government of Nigeria as a prerequisite for the membership in the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) to train indigenous middle-level manpower to meet the labour force demands of the oil and gas industry in Nigeria and the West African subregion. It awards ND (National Diploma) and HND (Higher National Diploma) certificates.
Check out how to apply for PTI Effurun Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 1st August 2022.
Petroleum Training Institute (PTI Effurun) Cut Off Mark
The PTI Effurun JAMB cut-off mark for 2022/2023 session is 130. This implies that candidates whose JAMB score are not upto 130 are not permitted to purchase the 2022/2023 post utme form.
N/B: The departmental cut-off mark is not yet out. When it comes out, we will update this page.
How Much Is Petroleum Training Institute Effurun Post UTME Admission Form?
Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
PTI Effurun Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun as their first choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 130 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the Polytechnic, should change to the PTI Effurun via JAMB website.
Prospective candidates are STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the PTI Effurun Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For PTI Effurun Post UTME Screening Form
Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- Visit www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on ‘’Admission Menu’’ and Click post UTME SCREENING
- Fill in the on-line ”sign on page’’ and click on “click Here to sign up” at the bottom of the page ( Note: write down the username and password for subsequent use and click on submit)
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Page where you will generate The RRR Code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
- After the payment of 2000 naira which is the cost of each application form, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to My Application” “under Admission menu”.
- Enter your username and password and click Login.
- Fill in the online post UTME screening form which will be presented at the Examination /Interview center along with your RRR code print out, JAMB result and O’level result.
Candidates must enter their correct JAMB registration number, valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the Institute will communicate with candidates.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is 23rd September, 2022. Late registration starts from 26th September, 2022 to 7th October, 2022.
Recommended Link: How To Check PTI Effurun Post UTME Screening Exercise Result
NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- Inconsistency in names, picture on photo cards, O’level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents will not be accepted by the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the website carefully before completing the form, as all the information and steps required to fill the form are available on the Institute’s website (www.pti.edu.ng)
- Candidates must confirm their JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
- If you have any issues with your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then mail email@example.com stating your RRR code.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. PTI Effurun does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
For technical support, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08012767021, 07015544662, 08065967052, 08028798994, and 08076918606.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your PTI Effurun Post UTME screening form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.