PTI Effurun Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: This page contains the procedure to obtain Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, courses, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is PTI Effurun Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for admission into the institution’s various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For FUPRE Post UTME Screening Admission Form
- How To Obtain DELSU Post UTME Screening Application Form
The school management of Petroleum Training Institute (PTI Effurun) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the polytechnic various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session on full-time basis.
Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) in Effurun, Delta State was established in 1973 by the federal government of Nigeria as a prerequisite for the membership in the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) to train indigenous middle-level manpower to meet the labour force demands of the oil and gas industry in Nigeria and the West African subregion. It awards ND (National Diploma) and HND (Higher National Diploma) certificates.
Check out how to apply for PTI Effurun Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Wednesday 24th June, 2020.
The PTI Effurun JAMB cut-off mark for 2020/2021 session is 120. This implies that candidates whose JAMB score are not upto 120 are not permitted to purchase the 2020/2021 post utme form.
N/B: The departmental cut-off mark is not yet out. When it comes out, we will update this page.
How Much Is Petroleum Training Institute Effurun Post UTME Admission Form?
Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
PTI Effurun Available ND Courses Offered
The following programmes are available National Diploma (ND) levels.
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology
- Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies
- Computer Science and Information Technology
PTI Effurun Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun as their first choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 120 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the Polytechnic, should change to the PTI Effurun via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the PTI Effurun Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For PTI Effurun Post UTME Screening Form
PTI Effurun Post-UTME Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- Visit www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on ‘’Admission Menu’’ and Click post UTME SCREENING
- Fill in the on-line ”sign on page’’ and click on “click Here to sign up” at the bottom of the page ( Note: write down the username and password for subsequent use and click on submit)
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Page where you will generate The RRR Code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
- After the payment of 2000 naira which is the cost of each application form, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to My Application” “under Admission menu”.
- Enter your username and password and click Login.
- Fill in the online post UTME screening form which will be presented at the Examination /Interview center along with your RRR code print out, JAMB result and O’level result.
Candidates must enter their correct JAMB registration number, valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the Institute will communicate with candidates.
Candidates should note that inconsistency in names, picture on photo cards, O’level certificates, UTME results and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is 18th of November, 2020.
PTI Effurun Post UTME Screening Exercise
This is to inform all candidates that the post UTME screening exercise for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been rescheduled as follows:
Date: Saturday, 19th September, 2020.
Time: 12.00pm – 3.00pm.
“Supplementary examinations to be scheduled on the 1st December, 2020 only for those that may have missed out on the first schedule as a result of their involvement with WAEC and NECO examinations. Double take of the examinations is highly prohibited”
Candidates should note that the screening exercise shall be done online and are advised to adhere strictly to the date and time allotted for it as there would be no rescheduled exams for any candidates that missed the exercise.
Candidates should also note that taking the test on a GSM phone or its hotspot is not advisable as incoming calls may cause serious obstruction.
Candidates are advised to ensure that they have good Internet connectivity before the scheduled time for their screening test.
The application portal will be closed on the 18th of November, 2020 and any applications after the deadline would not be scheduled for the screening exercise.
Candidates are advised to always check the website for any update before the scheduled date of the screening exercise.
Candidates are strictly advised to stay at their various locations to take the examinations and not be around the PTI premise as the examinations has been scheduled to hold online.
The link to login for the examination would be made available on the PORTAL menu and would read 2020 POST UMTE EXAMS. Candidates shall use their application number as login id and password eg PTI/UTME/0000XX/20 for both User login and Password.
In view of the recent changes on the NECO examinations timetable, we write to inform the general public that the second and final stream of the online Post UTME screening exercise has been rescheduled to hold on the 1st of December, 2020. Candidates are advised to always check their mail for correspondence and updates.
Candidates that missed the Mathematics paper in the first stream would be scheduled for a retake of Mathematics paper on the 13th of November, 2020. Affected candidates are advised to check their e-mails for further directives. All screening exercise are to take place online.
Recommended Link: How To Check PTI Effurun Post UTME Screening Exercise Result
NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then send e-mail to email@example.com stating your RRR code. Or use the Re-query at the bottom of the page.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- Each Candidate must confirm his/her JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
- Every information required for the filling of the Post UTME application form will be obtained in the Institute’s website; pti.edu.ng.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. PTI Effurun does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
For technical support, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08037234529, 08065967052, 08058431017, and 08092138480.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your PTI Effurun Post UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.