Latest Update On PTI ND & HND Full-Time Admission List 2020/2021: This post will focuse on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Admission Status Online Via School And Jamb Portal by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
The school management of the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) has released the full-time ND and HND admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) 2020/2021 admission Screening Exercise that they can now check their admission status.
Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) in Effurun, Delta State was established in 1973 by the federal government of Nigeria as a prerequisite for the membership in the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) to train indigenous middle-level manpower to meet the labour force demands of the oil and gas industry in Nigeria and the West African subregion. It awards ND (National Diploma) and HND (Higher National Diploma) certificates.
PTI admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Petroleum Training Institute Full-Time National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Check out the PTI ND & HND Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session recently released and published online by the school management of Petroleum Training Institute.
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded and made available on School website. Candidates who applied for admission in the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) National Diploma and Higher National Diploma full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission.
How To Check PTI ND & HND Admission List
Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Admission List have been successfully uploaded online. Simply follow the link outlined below to check yours
The list contains the names of candidates admitted into the following ND and HND full-time programmes:
- ND – INDUSTRIAL SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY
- ND- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- ND – MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ND – PETROLEUM MARKETING AND BUSINESS STUDIES
- ND – PETROLEUM AND NATURAL GAS PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY
- ND – MINERAL AND PETROLEUM RESOURCES ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ND – PETROLEUM ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ND – WELDING ENGINEERING AND OFFSHORE TECHNOLOGY
- ND – COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- ND – ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- HND – ELECTRONICS AND TELECOM
- HND – INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL
- HND – POWER AND MACHINES
- HND – ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY
- HND – INDUSTRIAL SAFETY TECHNOLOGY
- HND – SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- HND – PETROLEUM MARKETING TECHNOLOGY
- HND – MED – POWER PLANT
- HND – MED – MANUFACTURING
- HND – PETROLEUM ENGINEERING
- HND – WELDING ENGINEERING AND OFFSHORE TECHNOLOGY
- HND – PETROLEUM AND NATURAL GAS PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY
Notice to Newly Admitted Candidates
Successfully admitted candidates are to note that the admissions portal is now activated to enable them to commence the process of paying for acceptance and tuition fees. Please note that failure to commence this registration process within two weeks of the date of this mail means that your admission would be withdrawn.
In addition, candidates who are yet to upload their results on the JAMB platform are strongly advised to do so. Please note strongly that those who are also yet to choose PTI as their institution of the first choice and/or those who have not changed their preferred course to the course offered to them by PTI would not be processed for registration.
- All successful ND candidates should log into their JAMB’s portal/profile to accept the offer of admission.
- All successful ND candidates are expected to print their JAMB’s admission letter through their JAMB portal.
- All Candidates are expected to log into their PTI portal/profile to print their PTI provisional admission letter and other registration documents, namely: registration form, the oath of good conduct, acceptance form, application form, clinic registration form, matriculation oath, registration/clearance form.
- Candidates that have not uploaded their O’level result to JAMB should do so immediately.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the Institution to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The School wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the Institution is done directly by the School and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
Not Yet Admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the School website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to PTI ND & HND admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.