Latest Update On MAPOLY ND Full-Time Admission List 2021/2022: This post will focus on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check Moshood Abiola Polytechnic Admission Status Online Via School And Jamb Portal by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
The school management of the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) has released the full-time ND admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian polytechnic established in 1980. The polytechnic was located in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria. It is named after Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola, who was elected President of Nigeria in 1993, but prevented from taking office. Moshood Abiola Polytechnic offer various national diploma and higher national diploma programmes.
MAPOLY ND admission list contains the names of UTME candidates offered provisional admission into the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic National Diploma Full-Time Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Check out the MAPOLY ND Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session recently released and published online by the school management of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic.
Related Post: How To Check MAPOLY HND Full & Part Time Admission List
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded and made available on JAMB CAPS and the school portal. Candidates who applied for admission in the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) National Diploma programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission.
How To Check MAPOLY ND Admission List Via School Portal/Website
Moshood Abiola Polytechnic ND Full Time Admission List have been successfully uploaded online. Simply follow the procedures outlined below to check yours
- Go to MAPOLY admission status checking portal @ https://mapolyng.com/apply2020/index.php?p=login.
- Insert your username (i.e. your UTME Reg No) and Password in the required column.
- Finally, click on Log In to access your MAPOLY admission status.
All admitted applicants have until Friday, 14th of January, 2022 to check and accept the offer.
Candidates, who must have been offered provisional admission on the respective lists, are to pay the Non-Refundable Acceptance fee via the Polytechnic’s portal.
Other candidates, whose names are not on this batch, should be hopeful on the subsequent lists.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer, follow the procedure outlined below:
How To Accept or Reject Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to Accept or Reject the Admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile his name will not be on JAMB matriculation list and will not be considered admitted neither is allowed for NYSC mobilization after graduation.
How To Check Moshood Abiola Polytechnic ND Admission List ON JAMB CAPS
you can also access your Moshood Abiola Polytechnic ND full-time admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your MAPOLY admission status.
You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Here are few things you should do once your name is on the list of the admitted candidates:
- First, find out the amount that Moshood Abiola Polytechnic is requiring to be paid as acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you. Note that if you do not pay MAPOLY acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else.
- The next information you need to find out is MAPOLY school fees for your course or faculty, so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible. Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee.
- download and print your admission letter after accepting the admission offer.
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre immediately if you have not done so. Failure to do this successfully, will prevent access to JAMB Admission Letter on JAMB CAPS.
- Print Your original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the Institution to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The School wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the Institution is done directly by the School and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the School website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to MAPOLY admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your friends.