Latest Update On IAUE Admission List 2021/2022: This post will focus on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education Admission Status Online/Offline Via PDF Format And Jamb Portal by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
The school management of the Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE) has released the admission list of candidates admitted into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE), during the 2020/2021 academic session and also participated in the screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE) formerly Rivers State University of Education is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 2009. The university was located in Rumuolumeni, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria. Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
IAUE admission list contains the names of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Check out the IAUE Admission List for the 2021/2022 Academic Session recently released and published online by the school management of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni.
- How To Check UNIPORT UTME Admission List Online
- How To Check RSUST Admission Status Online
- How To Check UNIPORT Direct Entry Admission List Online
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded and made available on JAMB CAPS Portal and PDF File Format Candidates who applied for admission in the Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE) for the 2021/2022 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
How To Check IAUE Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Consequently, all successful candidates whose names appeared in the merit list below should regularly visit the university website and other information pages of the university for the ‘Clearance Requirements/Procedures. The Clearance Requirements/Procedures and date will be published soon.
SUPPLEMENTARY Admission List (BATCH D)
UTME Admission List (BATCH C)
UTME Admission List (BATCH B)
UTME Admission List BATCH A
DIRECT ENTRY 2ND BATCH
DIRECT ENTRY 1ST BATCH
Follow the link Above in-case your device can’t display the PDF document (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer, follow the procedure outlined below:
How To Accept or Reject Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to Accept or Reject the Admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile his name will not be on JAMB matriculation list and will not be considered admitted neither is allowed for NYSC mobilization after graduation.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
IAUE Important Information for Not Admitted Candidates
This to notify candidates seeking admission into the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education for 2021/2022 academic session that the JAMB CAPS has been activated for the admission exercise. This means that candidates can now closely monitor their admission status and easily know when they have been offered admission. We, therefore, advise candidates to closely monitor their admission status on JAMB CAPS to do the needful as soon as possible.
To monitor your admission through CAPS, take the following 5 important steps:
1. VERIFY YOUR O’LEVEL UPLOAD:
- Log-in to their JAMB profile (https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility_/)
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘My O’level result to confirm if your O’level is uploaded. If not visit any nearby accredited JAMB CBT centre or Ignatius Ajuru University of Education ICT centre to upload your O’level result. Admission cannot be processed for candidates whose O’level status in CAPS indicates ‘Awaiting Result’.
2. KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN OFFERED ADMISSION:
Following the above instructions 1 above, click on Admission Status to monitor your admission. This will enable you to know when you have been recommended for admission or admission approved by JAMB. If you are recommended for admission and the admission is approved by JAMB, you can go ahead and accept your admission, print your admission letter, and follow other directives from the University for clearance. Details for clearance will be released on the university website and other communication channels of the university.
3. APPROVAL OF TRANSFER OF PROGRAMME:
In line with the CAPS implementation policy, the university will consider some students for transfer from the choice programme to another programme because of UTME and O’level combinations, therefore, following instructions 1-3 above, candidates are also expected to monitor their admission further by clicking the ‘Transfer Approval’ link to know if they are recommended for transfer to another program. You are required to either accept or reject, this transfer consideration. If you accept, your first choice institution will be able to admit you to the new program. If you reject, you will remain in your preferred Course / Program. The program transfer will not be effected.
4. CANDIDATES WITH AWAITING RESULT:
UTME candidates with O/level awaiting results should upload their results on the JAMB portal and university portal respectively. Direct-entry candidates including JUPEB students should also upload their A’level and O’level results to avoid disqualification. This is to enable the screening officers in the university to determine their qualifications for admission.
- Visit: http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- After you have logged in, click on check admission status.
- Input your JAMB registration number and click on Access My CAPS.
- You will be redirected to a new page, click on admission status
- Confirm if you have been recommended, offered admission or not.
Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check Admission Status on CAPS, Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are using a phone. All you need to do is go to the Chrome option and choose the request desktop site for the complete page to display.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Here are few things you should do once your name is on the list of the admitted candidates:
- First, find out the amount that Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education is requiring to be paid as acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you. Note that if you do not pay IAUE acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else.
- The next information you need to find out is IAUE school fees for your course or faculty, so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible. Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee.
- download and print your admission letter after accepting the admission, as they will need this during clearance and registration in the University.
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre immediately if you have not done so. Failure to do this successfully, will prevent access to JAMB Admission Letter on JAMB CAPS.
- Print Your original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the University to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The University wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the University is done directly by the University and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to IAUE admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.