Latest Update On Benue State Poly (BENPOLY) ND Full-Time Admission List 2020/2021: This post will focuse on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check Benue State Polytechnic Admission Status Online Via School Website, Jamb Portal and PDF File Download by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
The school management of the Benue State Polytechnic (BENPOLY) has released the full-time National Diploma (ND) admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Benue State Polytechnic (BENPOLY) 2020/2021 admission Screening Exercise that they can now check their admission status.
The Benue State Polytechnic is a tertiary education institute, established in 1977 by the military governor of Benue State, Colonel Abdullahi Shelleng (1976–1978). It was located in Ugbokolo, Okpokwu Local Government Area, Benue State, Nigeria. The polytechnic has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE).
BENPOLY ND admission list contains the names of UTME candidates offered provisional admission into the Benue State Polytechnic Full-Time National Diploma for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Check out the BENPOLY ND Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session recently released and published online by the school management of Benue State Polytechnic.
Read Also: How To Check BSUM UTME Admission Status
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded and made available on JAMB CAPS, School portal and PDF File format. Candidates who applied for admission in the Benue State Polytechnic (BENPOLY) National Diploma programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission.
How To Check Benue State Poly Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the ND full-time Programmes of the Benue State Polytechnic for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
BENPOLY 1st batch ND Admission List
Follow the link above in-case your device can’t display the document (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
BENPOLY 2nd, 3rd & 4th batch ND Admission List
The 2nd, 3rd and 4th lists are yet to be uploaded online. prospective students are to check their admission status from the names posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer, follow the procedure outlined below:
How To Accept or Reject Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to Accept or Reject the Admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
Related Post: How To Check Benue State Poly HND & Diploma Admission List
you can also access your BENPOLY ND admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
How To Check Benue State Polytechnic ND Admission List Online Via JAMB CAPS Portal
- Log on to http://jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BENPOLY ND admission status.
You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
See Also: How To Check FUAM Admission List Online
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Here are few things you should do once your name is on the list of the admitted candidates:
- download and print your admission letter after accepting the admission offer.
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre immediately if you have not done so. Failure to do this successfully, will prevent access to JAMB Admission Letter on JAMB CAPS.
- Print Your original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
- Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile his name will not be on JAMB matriculation list and will be considered admitted neither is allowed for NYSC mobilization after graduation.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the polytechnic to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The School wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the polytechnic is done directly by the School and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
Not Yet Admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the School website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
Check out: BENPOLY Resumption Date
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to Benue State Polytechnic (Benue Poly) BENPOLY ND admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.