Is BSU Admission List Out?his page will discuss about the ADMISSION LIST of Benue State University, Makurdi popularly known as BSUM.
BSU Admission list: The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) for various undergraduate programmes for the current academic session is out and now available online.
The school management of Benue State University (BSU) wishes to inform all the candidates that participated in the university post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
Check out the BSUM Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic session recently released by the school management of Benue State University, Makurdi Below:
How to Check BSU Admission List.
Candidates are to confirm their admission status on the BSU portal by paying a non-refundable Admission Verification fee of four hundred (N400.00) naira only using the e-payment procedure.
- Go to BSU admission status checking portal at https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/checkAdmission.jsp,
- Enter your UTME registration number in the required column,
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
See Also: Benue State University School Fees
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
How To Check BSUM Admission List On Jamb Cap
you can also access your BSUM admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BSU admission status.
Recommended: How to upload o’level result
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to BSUM admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.