This page will discuss about the ADMISSION LIST of Akwa Ibom State University, popularly known as AKSU.
AKSU admission list: The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) DEGREE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out and now available online.
The school management of Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) wishes to inform all the candidates that participated in the university post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
How To Check AKSU Admission List
- Kindly log on to AKSU admission status checking portal via https://www.aksu.edu.ng/putme-admissions/.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Click on ‘Search‘ to access your AKSU admission status.
How to Check AKSU Admission List on JAMB CAPS
You can also access your AKSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go http://jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AKSU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
See Also: AKSU Academic Calendar
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
AKSU Acceptance Fee payment
Successful candidates are required to logon to their JAMB CAPS profile (http://jamb.org.ng/efacility/login) to “accept” the provisional offer of admission and proceed to pay their Acceptance Fee using the steps outlined below
- Visit http://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng.
- Click the “Register Now” button.
- Click “Admission”.
- Then select “Bio Data”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click “Verify”.
- Click the “click to make payment link” on the right side of the page
- Print the pre-analysis slip and take the slip to the Bank.
- Please, note that all payment should be made through the e-transact platform.
Print and keep your Payment receipt. You will need it!
BIO DATA REGISTRATION
- After payment, follow steps 1-5 again
- Then click the “>” sign on the right end of your screen.
- Fill the Bio data form to obtain an access code which will be used throughout the duration of your study. Kindly note it down.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to AKSU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your friends.