Latest Update On UNIUYO Admission List 2021/2022: This post will focus on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check University of Uyo Admission Status Online Via School And Jamb Portal by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
The school management of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) 2021/2022 admission Screening Exercise that they can now check their admission status.
University of Uyo (UNIUYO) is a Federal Government owned University established in 1991. The university was located in Uyo, capital of Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. University of Uyo offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
UNIUYO admission list contains the names of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Uyo first Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Check out the UNIUYO Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session recently released and published online by the school management of University of Uyo.
- How To Check AKSU Admission List
- Complete List Of Courses Offered In UNIUYO And Admission Requirements
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded and made available on JAMB CAPS Portal and the school portal. Candidates who applied for admission in the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) for the 2021/2022 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
How To Check UNIUYO Admission List
For now, you can only access your University of Uyo admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIUYO admission status.
You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer, follow the procedure outlined below:
How to Accept or Reject Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to Accept or Reject the Admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile his/her name will not be on JAMB matriculation list and will not be considered admitted neither is allowed for NYSC mobilization after graduation.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university portal/website.
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals.
- Select Admission Status Link
- Enter your JAMB Number
- Click on Check Status
- Message stating your admission status will show
- Print the Notification of Admission Status
- To pay for Registration Fee
- Click on Pay Registration Fee from the link above
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Click PAY REGISTRATION Button
- You will be directed to complete payment via remita.net
- Obtain the e-receipt via the Print e-receipt/Invoice Link
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You are please requested to note the following:
- This offer will only be valid if on verification of your credentials at the time of registration, it is confirmed that your qualification satisfies the University minimum admission requirements.
- Before registration, you will be required to undergo a medical examination conducted by the Health Centre, University of Uyo.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Here are few things you should do once your name is on the list of the admitted candidates:
- First, find out the amount that UNIUYO is requiring to be paid as acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you. Note that if you do not pay UNIUYO acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else.
- The next information you need to find out is UNIUYO school fees for your course or faculty, so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible. Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee.
- download and print your admission letter before coming to the University to start the registration exercise.
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre immediately if you have not done so. Failure to do this successfully, will prevent access to JAMB Admission Letter on JAMB CAPS.
- Print Your original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the University to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The University wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the University is done directly by the University and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to UNIUYO admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.