Latest Update On UNN Supplementary Admission List 2022/2023: This post will focus on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check University of Nigeria, Nsukka Supplementary Admission Status Online by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
Is UNN Supplementary Admission List Out?
YES!!! The management of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has released the supplementary admission list containing the names of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Check out the UNN Supplementary Admission List for the 2022/2023 academic session recently released and published online by the school management of University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
- How To Check UNN Primary Admission List
- How To Check UNN JUPEB Merit, Supplementary and Mop-up Admission Status
How To Check UNN Supplementary Admission List Online Via School Portal/Website
Follow the link below to access UNN supplementary admission list on the university portal:
THIRD (3RD) BATCH:
SECOND (2ND) BATCH:
- 2022/2023 ADDITIONAL SUPPLEMENTARY LIST II
- 2022/2023 SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST II
- 2022/2023 ADMISSION LIST FOR VISUALLY IMPAIRED CANDIDATES
- 2022/2023 SUPPLEMENTARY DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION LIST II
FIRST (1ST) BATCH:
- 2022-2023 SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST
- 2022-2023 DIRECT ENTRY PRIMARY ADMISSION LIST
- 2022-2023 SHOPPING ADMISSION LIST
- 2022-2023 DIRECT ENTRY SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST
ALTERNATIVELY, University of Nigeria, Nsukka prospective candidates can also access their supplementary admission status online from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
How To Check UNN Supplementary Admission List On Jamb Caps Login Portal
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNN supplementary admission status.
You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- All candidates are STRICTLY advised to URGENTLY upload their O/Level results into JAMB Portal using a JAMB-approved CBT Center, and forward evidence of upload and Admission Status in JAMB CAPS to the Admissions Office. Note that candidates’ admission cannot be processed until proper upload of O/Level results are done.
- All candidates who were provisionally recommended for admission in courses other than the ones they applied to JAMB (Advert/Shopping or Supplementary) should, as a matter of urgency, access JAMB CAPS in an accredited CBT Center and do change of course from their original courses of application to JAMB to the courses recommended, print and drop their admission status from CAPS to the Admissions Office to enable them to be recommended in CAPS which is the only authentic way of gaining admission.
- After complying with 1 to 2 above the candidates should subsequently do the followings:
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would be deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at the UNN Microfinance Bank Or any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, candidates requested to pay Thirty Thousand Naira Only (N30,000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng) again and login to your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- If at any time in future, including final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, and published in JAMB Brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
- How To Obtain UNN Post UTME Admission Form
- Complete List Of Courses Offered by UNN And Admission Requirements
- How To Obtain UNN Direct Entry Admission Form
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the University to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The University wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the University is done directly by the University and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to UNN supplementary admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session