This page will discuss about the ADMISSION LIST of Obafemi Awolowo University, popularly known as OAU.
Is OAU admission list out? The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Obafemi Awolowo University, (OAU), Ile-Ife, Osun State First DEGREE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out and now available online.
The school management of Obafemi Awolowo University, (OAU), Ile-Ife, Osun State wishes to inform all the candidates that participated in the university post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check OAU Admission List.
- Go to OAU admission status checking portal at https://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/admissions.php.
- Enter your admission year in the required column.
- Supply your JAMB registration number where required.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to access your OAU admission status
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
How to Check OAU Admission List On JAMB CAPS
you can only access your OAU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your OAU admission status.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to OAU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.