Latest Update On Redeemer’s University Nigeria Admission List 2020/2021: This post will focuse on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check Redeemer’s University, Ede, Osun State, Admission Status Online Via School And Jamb Portal by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
The school management of the Redeemer’s University Nigeria (RUN) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Redeemer’s University Nigeria (RUN) 2020/2021 admission Screening Exercise that they can now check their admission status.
Redeemer’s University is a private university in Ede, Osun, off Ibadan-Oshogbo Road, Osun State, Nigeria. Established in 2005, the university is owned by the Redeemed Christian Church of God.
Redeemer’s University admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Redeemer’s University, Ede, Osun State, Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Check out the Redeemer’s University Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session recently released and published online by the school management of Redeemer’s University, Ede, Osun State, Nigeria.
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded and made available on JAMB CAPS and the school portal. Candidates who applied for admission in the Redeemer’s University Nigeria (RUN) for the 2020/2021 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
How To Check Redeemer’s University Admission List Via School Portal
Redeemer’s University Nigeria (RUN) Admission List have been successfully uploaded online. Simply follow the procedures outlined below to check yours
- Go to Redeemer’s University admission portal at http://adms.run.edu.ng/.
- Supply your JAMB registration number and password in the appropriate columns.
- Click on Login button to proceed with checking of your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer, follow the procedure outlined below:
How To Accept or Reject Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to Accept or Reject the Admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
How To Check Redeemer’s University Nigeria Admission List Via Jamb Caps Portal
you can also access your RUN admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Redeemer’s University admission status.
You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Here are few things you should do once your name is on the list of the admitted candidates:
- download and print your admission letter before coming to the University to start the registration exercise.
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal at the nearest JAMB Officeor JAMB accredited CBT Centre immediately if you have not done so. Failure to do this successfully, will prevent access to JAMB Admission Letter on JAMB CAPS.
- Print Your original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
- Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile his name will not be on JAMB matriculation.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the University to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The University wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the University is done directly by the University and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
Check out: Osun State Polytechnic Iree Admission Status
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to Redeemer’s University Nigeria (RUN) admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.