Latest Update On MTU Admission List 2020/2021: This post will focuse on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check Mountain Top University Admission Status Online by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
The school management of the Mountain Top University (MTU) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Mountain Top University (MTU) 2020/2021 admission Screening Exercise that they can now check their admission status.
Mountain Top University (MTU) is a private university in Makogi Oba, Ogun State, Nigeria, founded in 2015. It founded by Dr. D.K. Olukoya, the founder and General Overseer of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries worldwide. The university has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
MTU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Mountain Top University Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Check out the MTU Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session recently released and published online by the school management of Mountain Top University.
- How To Check Bells University Admission List Online
- How To Check Babcock University Admission Status
- How To Check Covenant University Admission List
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded and made available on PDF File Format And JAMB CAPS Portal. Candidates who applied for admission in the Mountain Top University (MTU) for the 2020/2021 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
How To Check MTU Admission List
Mountain Top University (MTU) Admission List have been successfully uploaded online. Simply follow the links outlined below to check yours
- Click here to view the First Batch.
- Click here to view the Second Batch.
- Click here to view the Third Batch (a).
- Click here to view the Third Batch (b).
- Click here to view the Fourth Batch.
- Click here to view the Fifth Batch (a).
- Click here to view the Fifth Batch (b).
- Click here to view the Sixth Batch.
- Click here to view the Seventh Batch.
- Click here to view the Batch 7 supplementary 1 admission list.
- Click here to view the Batch 7 supplementary 2 admission list.
- Click here to view the Batch 7 supplementary 3 admission list.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer, follow the procedure outlined below:
How To Accept or Reject Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to Accept or Reject the Admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
How To Check OOU Admission List Online
How To Check FUNAAB Admission Status
How To Check Mountain Top University Admission List Online
you can also access your MTU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Mountain Top University admission status.
You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Here are few things you should do once your name is on the list of the admitted candidates:
- download and print your admission letter before coming to the University to start the registration exercise.
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre immediately if you have not done so. Failure to do this successfully, will prevent access to JAMB Admission Letter on JAMB CAPS.
- Print Your original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
- Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile his name will not be on JAMB matriculation list.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the University to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The University wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the University is done directly by the University and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
Read Also: How To Check TASUED Admission Status
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to Mountain Top University (MTU) admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.