Latest Update On ACEONDO NCE Admission List 2020/2021: This post will focuse on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo Admission Status Online Via School Portal by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
The school management of the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (ACEONDO) has released the NCE admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (ACEONDO) 2020/2021 academic session NCE admission screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
The Adeyemi College of Education is a federal government higher education institution established in 1963 to produce qualified teachers to teach in secondary schools and teachers’ training colleges and to conduct research and experiments on methods of teaching at all levels of education in Nigeria. It is affiliated to Obafemi Awolowo University for its degree programmes. The College was located in Ondo City, Ondo State, Nigeria. Adeyemi College of Education was named after Canon M. C. Adeyemi (one of the earliest educationists in Yorubaland) in recognition of his immense contribution to educational development in then Ondo Province.
ACEONDO NCE admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo various National Certificate In Education Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Check out the ACEONDO NCE Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session recently released and published online by the school management of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo.
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded and made available on school portal. Candidates who applied for admission in the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (ACEONDO) NCE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission
How To Check ACEONDO NCE Admission List
Adeyemi College of Education (ACEONDO), Ondo Admission List have been successfully uploaded online. Simply follow the links outlined below to check yours
- Go to https://www.aceondo.edu.ng/2020-2021-updated-nce-supplementary-list/ to access the Adeyemi College of Education updated NCE supplementary admission list.
- Go to https://www.aceondo.edu.ng/2020-2021-supplementary-nce-list/ to access the Adeyemi College of Education NCE Supplementary admission list.
- Go to https://www.aceondo.edu.ng/2020-2021-fourth-batch-nce-list/ to access the Adeyemi College of Education NCE 4th batch admission list.
- Go to https://www.aceondo.edu.ng/2020-2021-third-batch-nce-list/ to access the Adeyemi College of Education NCE 3rd batch admission list.
- Go to https://www.aceondo.edu.ng/2020-2021-second-batch-degree-and-nce-list/ to access the Adeyemi College of Education NCE 2nd batch admission list.
- Go to https://www.aceondo.edu.ng/2020-2021-first-batch-degree-and-nce-merit-list/ to access the Adeyemi College of Education NCE 1st batch admission list
On the List display… Press ctrl + F, then type in your name or JAMB Reg. No in the space provided, then Press Enter to search for your name…
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer, follow the procedure outlined below:
How To Accept or Reject Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to Accept or Reject the Admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
Here are few things you should do once your name is on the list of the admitted candidates:
- download and print your admission letter after accepting the offer.
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre immediately if you have not done so. Failure to do this successfully, will prevent access to JAMB Admission Letter on JAMB CAPS.
- Print Your original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
- Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile his name will not be on JAMB matriculation list.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the Institution to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The School wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the Institution is done directly by the College and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
Not Yet Admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the School website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to ACEONDO NCE admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.