Latest Update On ACEONDO Direct Entry Admission List 2021/2022: This post will focus on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo DE Admission Status Online Via School Portal by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
The school management of the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (ACEONDO) has released the Direct Entry Degree admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (ACEONDO) for the 2021/2022 academic session DEGREE programmes through Direct Entry (DE) mode that they can now check their admission status online.
The Adeyemi College of Education is a federal government higher education institution established in 1963 to produce qualified teachers to teach in secondary schools and teachers’ training colleges and to conduct research and experiments on methods of teaching at all levels of education in Nigeria. It is affiliated to Obafemi Awolowo University for its degree programmes. The College was located in Ondo City, Ondo State, Nigeria. Adeyemi College of Education was named after Canon M. C. Adeyemi (one of the earliest educationists in Yorubaland) in recognition of his immense contribution to educational development in then Ondo Province.
ACEONDO Direct Entry admission list contains the names of DE candidates offered provisional admission into the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo various Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Check out the ACEONDO Direct Entry Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session recently released and published online by the school management of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo.
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded and made available on school portal. Direct Entry Candidates who applied for admission in the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (ACEONDO) Degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission
How To Check ACEONDO Direct Entry Degree Admission List
Adeyemi College of Education (ACEONDO), Ondo Direct Entry Degree Admission List have been successfully uploaded online. Simply follow the links outlined below to check yours
- Go to https://aceondo.edu.ng/new-fourth-admission-list-for-2021-2022-is-out/ to access the Adeyemi College of Education Direct Entry Degree 4TH BATCH admission list.
- Go to https://aceondo.edu.ng/new-admission-list-for-2021-2022-third-batch-is-out/ to access the Adeyemi College of Education Direct Entry Degree 3RD BATCH admission list.
- Go to https://aceondo.edu.ng/new-admission-list-for-2021-2022-second-batch-is-out/ to access the Adeyemi College of Education Direct Entry Degree 2ND BATCH admission list.
- Go to https://aceondo.edu.ng/new-admission-list-for-2021-2022-first-batch-is-out/ to access the Adeyemi College of Education Direct Entry Degree 1ST BATCH admission list.
On the List display… Press Ctrl + F, then type in your name in the space provided, then Press Enter to search for your name…
Recommended Links: ACEONDO Admission Acceptance Fee Amount And Payment Details
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer, follow the procedure outlined below:
How To Accept or Reject Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to Accept or Reject the Admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
Not Yet Admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the School website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the institution to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The School wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the institution is done directly by the College and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
Here are few things you should do once your name is on the list of the admitted candidates:
- download and print your admission letter after accepting the admission offer.
- pay the respective acceptance fee on the ACE portal with your appropriate log in details.
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre immediately if you have not done so. Failure to do this successfully, will prevent access to JAMB Admission Letter on JAMB CAPS.
- Print Your original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to ACEONDO Direct Entry admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Complaints on any issue in this regard should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.